Blue Slot Light Always On

SpideyKonfusion said:
how would the PS work in this post if i had -SpideyKonfusion as a sig?

I could put in the PS, "Buenos Noches! - SpideyKonfusion" in it.:arf:

i tell ya what, i'll PS one up for ya, and you can approve of it :thumbsup:

Funfact: Your name is displayed in bold, underlined larger than anything text directly to the left of your post. We dont need another reminder that you wrote your post.

Also your weeaboo smileys are ugly. :D

Mmy said:
Funfact: Your name is displayed in bold, underlined larger than anything text directly to the left of your post. We dont need another reminder that you wrote your post.

Also your weeaboo smileys are ugly. :D

:devil: Hehe :devil:

Anyway, if you mail yourself and leave it so the light is on, will it still flash if you have a new download or something?

well its more of a dirty habit than anything :p in an old forum i used to go to a few years back id put "takes a sip of root beer" at the end of EVERY post....its a long story, dont ask ^_^"

-SpideyKonfusion

PS: not sure about that, but ive heard the Wiimote beeps or something when you get new mail, so i assume it still does that. plus, if you had mail you didnt read, and a new message came in, wouldnt it notify you still? id think so...unless it thinks that the light is only one when you get new mail and so it wouldnt...but i think the sound should still come in :p

its all in the coding my friend. A new Download would take priority over a new message, so id guess it would rather flash, than stay on.

Back