BlueTooth Ear Peace

chad31

WiiChat Member
Oct 12, 2010
Wisconsin
Does anyone no if you can use any bluetooth ear peace for the Wii when online playing Modern Warfare Reflex Edition?

Nope. There is some thing called wiispeak that works with a few games ( the couduit, animal crossing, nhl 11) I think black ops will have one.

Attachments

• headset.jpg
    headset.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 218
  • headset2.jpg
    headset2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
I wish that we could get some clearer info on the Wii headset situation. From what i've heard the Headbanger headset and Wii Speak are not compatible; at least that is how it seems due to the headset not working on the Wii Speak games that are already available.

Does this mean that a headset player will only be able to talk to another headset player and Wii Speak player only with Wii Speak player? Or will the new games have a cross connection for them both?

Why only a wired headset too? It seems silly that the Wii controllers are wireless yet you have to be connected to the console by a wire to use the headset. That certainly wouldn't be good for motion games.

Nintendo really screwed up with their voice chat. If they had released a wireless headset to start with then it wouldn't be in the mess that it is.

We need more info on this headset. If it won't use WiiSpeak, then will any USB headset work? There are USB wireless headsets fairly cheap. If any USB headset will work, then can I buy that little USB Bluetooth adapter and use my bluetooth from my cell phone? To me, the best solution would be WiiSpeak for any USB mic device, then we could use what we wanted and it would get me to play The Conduit again. It needs to be done in a way where chat could be added to existing titles. Then Goldeneye would be at the top of my list. I'd bet MoHH2 would even see increased sales.
By The Way Black Ops is $44.44 on Amazon :yesnod:

Back