Bluetooth

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
How do i download blue tooth? I want to connect my wii remote to my computer , but I don't know how to download bluetooth.

I know about that, but I can't seem to find/ don't have bluetooth or something....I need bluetooth to connect my Wii remote, but I can't find out how.

you need a bluetooth adapter, check if you have one, go into your control panel and you should see bluetooth manager, if its not there you need to buy one (like 10 bucks amazon for a usb bluetooth adapter)

Well then, looks like I don't get to do that...

I will consider getting one. It's too bad my parents have to approve everything I buy >__>

harsh man. you should explain them and convinced them that its okay i mean whats wrong with using your wii mote as a mouse?

you can do much more then use the wiimote as a mouse it can do tons of things including using classic controler and nunchuk even turn it sidewars for wheel or you could make it a vibrator for masaging :p lolz sirisuly it has multiple settings

i have done it and its great. u can play mario kart with the wii mote play ocarina of time with the nunchuck its really good. bluetooth dongles aint that much too. I bought my from ebay for $15 including shipping. you also need glovepie to run the scripts for the games and stuff. you should do it

hey, how do i set this up? i have bluetooth, but i dont know how to connect the remote. please help.:cryin:

p.s. i have an imac, so this may be diffrent

Last edited:
wii7036 said:
hey, how do i set this up? i have bluetooth, but i dont know how to connect the remote. please help.:cryin:

p.s. i have an imac, so this may be diffrent

Do this first

http://www.wiiprojects.org/bluetooth.html

You will need BlueSoleil to connect the wiimote. I have heard of other programs but I can't remember them.

Now you need this program (called glovepie) so that you can run scripts to do all sorts of stuff (obviously download the latest version which is 0.29)

http://carl.kenner.googlepages.com/glovepie_download

Extract files and click on GlovePie.exe. Now you should get this:

Glovepie_stop.jpg

So now you should have your wiimote already connected and now ready to calibrate it. Go into Glovepie, go CP-Settings, then click wiimote calibration and calibrate your wiimote.

Now the fun begins :D

In Glovepie go file then open. Go to where you put all the glovepie stuff and you should see folder called: NewSamples, OldSamples, SpeechScripts and WiimoteScripts. Now in those folders are .pie files. Those are the scripts that you can run so you can do stuff with your wiimote. Now in the folder wiimotescripts that has all the cool scripts like the mario kart one, wii mouse, wiitar, half life, call of duty and so on. So pick your script and click run. Hopefully it should work and do some cool stuff with your wiimote :D

But because you have an imac I think you might have some problems connecting. I have heard with macs it asks for a password in order to connect. Good luck and it should work.

Back