Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

I'm online :(... not that anyone cares. And my alternate selection is "Yo Gabba Gabba".

Omg, you and that d*mn scatman -_-. And how could you not like Lauren Ness, you poor shallow, shallow boy.(j/k)

:O,... how dare you call her chubby. Atleast she has a personality. After you get through with Heidi, at the end of the night there would be like no intellectual and down to earth conversation... AND LAUREN'S NOT CHUBBY :(

Tails McCloud~ said:
Scatman by Scatman John
Lmao that is the sh*t, kinda hard keeping up with him.

DragonForce is kinda meh to me. It's nice, don't get me wrong, but yeah ._.

I'm Blue-Eifle 65 (for blue pokes like Gyarados, Blastoise, Glaceon, Lumineon, etc)

Hmm, defeculte very defeculte I think DX theme Song is the best, john Cena ,50 cent .2 Pac, AKON,EminEm, Chingy, Lloyd banks, Xzibit and meehad hamad

yo.:sick: beat that homies:cool:

massi4h said:
DragonForce! No questions asked.

:eek:
.......Never would of pegged you for a d.force fan.....
But sure, why the hell not...

I seem to in vision my self refomrating my pokedex and turning it into a mp3 player...

But, some choice Poke-tunes

Armor of God - Swiss Heavy Metal Instrumental Band
Iron maiden - No questions asked here
The Seatbelts - The band that played ALL the music in cowboy bebop
Afro Celt Sound System - Celtic Pipes and African Drum beats
Dragonforce - Heavy metal riffs of fire and lightning; lyrics of pop
Two-Mix - J.Pop....see all of gundam Wing
The Old Ceramony - I'm biased here since I got a free CD from them when they were touring with cake, I'm friends with a dj...
Cake - Enough said
Talking Heads - What can I say, I'm a fan.....

The Pillows (Fooley Cooley?)

@Strype-Tank? Cowboy Bebop...I miss it

Tails McCloud~ said:
@Strype-Tank? Cowboy Bebop...I miss it

The Seatbelts, specifically a composer by the name of Yoko Kanno preformed and wrote the entire soundtrack for Cowboy Bebop. From Tank!, to NY rush, to Walk in the Rain, to Green Bird. Every single song in that show is from one lady.

It is worth torrent-ing the Seatbelts since most of the box sets and cd's START at $150, before import fees. Theirs about 10 gig of music by them, alot of it is a little repeditive (various vocial recording [note: Female vocal walk in the rain, rocks] ) It can be boiled down to about 90 awesome songs.

Back