Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

But is slow to type with.
Tried to get a battle with Strype but he dissapeared *Stares at Strype*

I waited on you for a few hours last night fox, when I saw you were on [10pm - midnight EST]
Sorry, I had a night class on tuesdays...

Not as bad as the DS browser, its slow like hell, but atleast it works, oh well, who am I to complain, I just jack computers between classes.

I had been thinking while lulling time away in a class, that, ready for this?
I am actualy going to teach a...
Hyper beam move to a poke I own.

Now, pick up your jaw, listen to me for a moment.
I hate hyperbeam moves as much as the next bloke, and think the only real use of them is god forbid a porygon to have a theoretical "Explosion" and frankly, when a hyperbeam'd porygon goes off....BOOM...realy...BOOOM....
Its rather frightning.

Now that I have made that statement, I can go ahead and say this as well, I AM A SUCKER FOR SIGNATURE MOVES...Thats right, I think kingler should have crabhammer...and **** like that...it's just you know right. I noticed something. Ryperior has a move called rock wrecker, a stabbed hyperbeam of the physical nature. More accuratly, a rock move. Wow. If anyone knows me, they know that I despise the innacuracy of Stone edge (I swear, I use it three times, It will miss twice)...and thus I only use it if needed for sake of coverage...low and behold I can give my oddball ryperior (that lives comfortably in a masterball, because, I force spawned them till I got a good one) a move like that....
Ok, that is all.

Last edited:
I got on and got that msg when you were still online. I PMd you back and got on wifi.
Didnt see you, then tried to find Judge, nowhere.
Work was canceled today (again) so I can battle.
I'll be playing CoD4 soon though so i'll just try and get on tonight though. (A few maps on cod and i'll be off)

4210 0807 0259
I just now got on, all I see is tyko.

2-0 for Fox

Very close battle, Strype. That Angiosaur was a pain.

Tails McCloud~ said:
4210 0807 0259
I just now got on, all I see is tyko.

Good game.
Impressively burning some of my best men

My slops, and they were bad.
Skarmory should not have tryed to roar away a sucuine.
I should have flailed the second time on your weezing when you switched out on my persian.
Metagross missing a critical attack.

Props
Persian is, as always awesome.
Venusar, is proving to be quite potent on my teams
Lucario for being a hero and takeing a hit for the team.

He was one of the sucess's of project venusar.

The classic build of evil ness
252 hp/170? Sdef/Rest Sattk
Calm @black sludge
Energy Ball
Sludge Bomb
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder.

It thus far, is one of my favorite pokes...I keep wishing I had put bronzong on the team instead of skarmory, but I wanted to give the bird a chance, and see if it could drop a layer of stealth rocks

I didnt want to use Suicune but my Rampardos isnt with me ATM. I got scared when Metagross came out but Dragonite had a Focus sash (and I very well was NOT going to switch into a sleeping Suicune)
Good, long awaited, epic, battle Strype.

EDIT: OMG KINGDRA FAILED!!!

Tails McCloud~ said:
I didnt want to use Suicune but my Rampardos isnt with me ATM. I got scared when Metagross came out but Dragonite had a Focus sash (and I very well was NOT going to switch into a sleeping Suicune)
Good, long awaited, epic, battle Strype.

EDIT: OMG KINGDRA FAILED!!!

Actualy, thats why I made sure to get a little damage on that dragonite before It saw battle V me earlier, you had it absorb a little U-turn early.

It was a bit rough. Once I get a L button working again, I'll clone you some things, and frankly I look forward to the next battle.

I'm still mad that Kingdra is becoming my fall man...
>:[
Thought you were bringing Hitmontop?

Back