Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

What is you're avatar? I think i've seen it somewhere before...

Tails McCloud~ said:
What is you're avatar? I think i've seen it somewhere before...

Its a tiger wearing a fedora and a trench coat...
A friend of mine photo morphed it for me, its kinda fitting since I generally use tigers in games, or people in trench coat/Fedoras.....
I think she posted it in an adult forum elsewhere, she just emailed it to me last week.

Pokemon Movies

Recently I said to my self, I have never seen the first Pokemon movie, so I torrent-ed movie 1-7. Since I just watched movies 2 and 3 in one day, I feel like writing a little review. So here it is the world as Strype sees it. Thus far I'm using A-F rating system, and rating it more as just an anamei. Thus far, the only thing I will say was worth calling exceptional (parallel to say, something as awesome as R.O.D. my favorite anamie movie still) is the mewtwo kicking ass

Pika Movie 1
I actually love this little poke-short. I like hearing the voice of the pokedex narrating little things. I have one problem here.....
What
The
Frick
Is up with the little acid trip enduced spacers of pokes. eggs acute. eggs a on lcd?
B-

Movie 1
The best part about this movie is watching mewtwo destroy the lab, trainers, gary, anything that steps infront of him. I could watch a few days of mewtwo unleashed onto...anything..... Colitaion forces in iraq need to be useing mewtwo to smoke insurgents...oh hey he is a mind reader....he knows everything. The rest of the plot, I love the other non team-ash trainers. So over all, I give this movie a C+. Mewtwo Kicking Ass A+

Pika Movie 2
Rember the lcd trip induced complaint earlyer? Well I have that problem with this movie, and the short itself, well, kinda blows.
D+

Movie 2
Soo much better than the cartoon before it. I actually finding my self like ash! I love the feminine catty conflict between Misty and the "Festival maiden". I want more pokemon to talk like slow king and lugia. Can we see some more ash a "legendary hero" instead of just a trainer? You put any douche in the, guess what you gotta be a freaking hero, their personality magnifies their strong suits.
C+

Pika Movie 3
This is cute. Reminds me of watching heifclif cartoons plus the pokemon cartoon's style. Enough said here.
Solid B

Movie 3
Holy crap I have alot to say about this movie.
Entai ...Holy cow what a bad ass. Well done, all the way around including the voice actor. Top Notch.
Really creepy and depressing way to start a movie. A little girl whos mom went awol, the dad unown-napped.....dark dark dark. I like it. Team rocket doing what they do best, mocking the 4th wall, as they should be. They're the comic relief, they are why I REALLY want to see the movie. They did a good job of that in the 3rd movie as well. Some good James and Mewoth lines here. I kinda wanted to get more of the unown as evil vibe, but they did them verry well. Gave me a few good ideas to use for a D&D game. I love the swarm mind effect with a villian. Not so much zerg, but the unown, awesome.
B

OPPIONS ON MY REVIEWS ACCEPTED, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO PLAY DIGIMON.
MORE COMMING SOON!

Last edited:
Or:::-Roy Mustang-"It you have any objections, get over them."

Tails McCloud~ said:
Or:::-Roy Mustang-"It you have any objections, get over them."

Never steal a quote, when you can just say one as witty your self.

Didnt steal, just quoted, but I know what you're saying.

lol, don't give me that look FOX. It's the first and only childrens that EVER appealed to me.

I got the game today so i am just sort of going along with the flow and in some mines.

Back