Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
254px-Body_Harvest.jpg

250px-Body_harvest.JPG

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpagesscreens/196796.asp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_Harvest

Behold a game with loads of glitches thats still quite good

Think GTA3 - Massive city + Aliens + time travel + in door bits + glitches + Rescue people

Each level in Body Harvest requires the player to stop the aliens from slaughtering everyone in the shield area. The player will navigate the map, usually coming across towns where aliens will teleport in to attack the town.
Gameplay consists of completing a series of missions. Many of these are very basic i.e. reach a certain area, but others can be more complicated and require some thought and/or skill. Once one completes a mission they are then prompted to check the map to find out what the next mission is.
There is a meter at the bottom of the screen that represents civilian casualties. If too many civilians die for any reason, the aliens will destroy the area. Mostly, only Harvester aliens will deliberately kill people, so the player must destroy Harvester waves as they progress throughout the level. There are also some optional missions that require saving people from the aliens. Although one can fail these missions and still progress through the game, doing so usually results in significant human casualties.
The use of vehicles is a key aspect of this game. Vehicles are needed to face off with aliens and specific vehicles are often required to complete missions. These vehicles include cars, tanks, boats, planes, helicopters, and even a flying saucer. In addition the Alpha I (the ship the player uses to travel through time) becomes a powerful hovercraft during boss battles and for the entirety of the Comet level.
Each level is divided into stages and the shield portal to the next stage only opens once the player has destroyed that stages Alien processor.
The goal of each level is to destroy the Shield Generator that creates the shield that surrounds each level. As soon as this occurs the player faces the level's boss.

Twas annoyin when you died towards the end of the level
But was quite a good shooter

Chance of a VC apperance -
Id say maybe

im pretty sure i played it..the box looks very familiar

Its very orange
Possably the most orange game ever

Darkprinny said:
Its very orange
Possably the most orange game ever

ha ha i dont know why but couldn't stop laughing at that :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive played it but never owned it saw it at a friends way back in the day, i remeber it being goofy but not playing it very well.... if its as corny as its made out to be i might have to ebay this one for sure... how could i pass up the orangest game ever made :lol:

nudniq said:
lol i remember this one

And
are you gonna add anything to the conversation
Or lack of one

Back