Bomberman 93. Updated! whats the difference?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
with the recent wii update and the wii shop chanel updated most. i decided to check it out and above the game bomberman 93 it said updated. i went on and where the usual download button is it said update so i did. when it finished i played it and what do ya know i noticed no differences, does anybody else have it and updated if so whats the update done?

I have gone into Wii Shop but it just says downloaded.. There is no mention of it being updated on my machine! Where did it say that?

have you updated your console yet since monday or something if yeah then maybe its just my console but that dont make sense

so i dunno. because it said it right above the name

Yeah I updated it on monday as soon as I heard!! Not sure bout it. I tried goodling it too but could find nothing!!

well i googled it a while ago and all i found was some guy talking about the wii update in general and mentioned that nes zelda and bomberman 93 had an update but he did not go on to mention anything about it. but i dont have nes zelda so i cant check that

I have got no idea, maybe it updated it automatically on mine?! I haven't got NES Zelda either!

Bombernam is amazing but frustrating at the swame time! I just canlt get passed the A level boss... not that I have tried that many times! lol

what have you ot udate yet?

oh n yeah but im stuck on B level boss but again havnt tried often like you lol

i mostly play the multiplayer

but the only reasone i got it was because i loved the game before but then realised whilplaying it that it wasnt the same one as i used to play, i used to play the snes one but i thought they may have been the same game but they werent, snes one is way better im getting snea one when it comes out

Back