Bomberman (Wii)

Frog

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2007
Anyone get Bomberman for Wii?

If so, how good is the traditional 4-player game?

Are the mini-games any fun?

It sucks that it does not have online play. All bombermans need online deathmatching.

It's $29.99

51%2BMpIqUqpL._SS400_.jpg

thas said:
isnt the whole thing a game minigame?
No it has 2 seperate games.

Mini-games and single-player mode.

4-player deathmatching like all the old bombermans.

Here is a pic of the regular mode that is included in the game...

bomberman-land-20071101035403375.jpg

I'm not normally into online in a big way but this game seems like a good choice for it. So I'm guessing it won't have online.

Spinty said:
I'm not normally into online in a big way but this game seems like a good choice for it. So I'm guessing it won't have online.
It does not which is pathetic.

The $10 version you can download on Xbox Live does have it and it rocks.

They had better make an online bomberman for Wii.

Single Play?
I was also under the impression it was mini-games.
I may have to rent this one then, as Bomberman 64 was "teh sweetness" IMO.

Maybe we will see Bomberman 64 on the VC soon, I hope so anyways.

CantGetAWii said:
Single Play?
I was also under the impression it was mini-games.
I may have to rent this one then, as Bomberman 64 was "teh sweetness" IMO.

Maybe we will see Bomberman 64 on the VC soon, I hope so anyways.
Well all single-player mode is that you run around this amusement park doing mini-games so don't get your hopes up for an adventure-mode.

It does still have the classic multiplayer deathmatching which is the real reason to have it for multiplayer gaming parties.

Shame about online. Multiplayer is the only reason I would consider the game worth the money.

Frog said:
No it has 2 seperate games.

Mini-games and single-player mode.

4-player deathmatching like all the old bombermans.

man did IGN give me the wrong impression or what.:lol:

Every thing about bomber man is in the pic above in Frog's post. If you had a multi tap and bomber man on the snes then you know what all the fuss was about. It's like chess with bombs! Then to there where powerups that gave you advantages and some actualy gave you random unwanted powers...LOL Man this game was great fun and if you don't want the mini games try the turbo graphic version. It is almost the best version I've played. I will be playing this one also. Any word on an online mode? The mini games may be fun but I would buy it for the deathmatch! If it has no death match online then it will still be cool I have records to settle with my friends any way...LOL

For some reason it's way better to see who you are playing in this game for me... don't ask me why but thats how much I've played it...

also one of my fav's, fun franchise but hard to explain unless you have tryed it yourself... Its very addicting! great multi player game...

I picked up turbo graphics 16 back in the day just for this series of games at the time :lol: if you have someone to play with pick it up you wont be disapointed, Sometimes the single player "story" can be corny but still fun to play.

Classic fun based all around the simple gameplay

Back