Bomberman (Wii)

I'm getting this game hopefully by the weekend. Should be interesting, considering this is my first Bomberman game.

Andre said:
I'm getting this game hopefully by the weekend. Should be interesting, considering this is my first Bomberman game.

Be sure to have friends over and play the death match! Every thing else is extra.
Also too don't get to frustrated when you blow your self up it get fun when you start thinking faster.

WiitnessID said:
Be sure to have friends over and play the death match! Every thing else is extra.
Also too don't get to frustrated when you blow your self up it get fun when you start thinking faster.
Exactly! You will completely miss the fun and point of bomberman if you don't have friends over and play multiplayer deathmatch!

wezeles said:
also one of my fav's, fun franchise but hard to explain unless you have tryed it yourself... Its very addicting! great multi player game...

I picked up turbo graphics 16 back in the day just for this series of games at the time :lol: if you have someone to play with pick it up you wont be disapointed, Sometimes the single player "story" can be corny but still fun to play.

Classic fun based all around the simple gameplay

That's the same reason I bought a Saturn (and two multitaps and 10 controllers). It's one of the few games I ever spent more than $30 on. My wife (just girlfriend at the time) thought I was nuts because I only spent $80 on the Saturn and I was about to spend $40 just on one game (and another $100 on controllers and multitaps). It's now her favorite game. I really wish Hudson would just stick to making more 2D single-player (and co-op) missions. Maybe their upcoming Wii-Ware title will get them to go back to their roots. I think I'll skip this one for now. I've given Hudson a lot of money for Bomberman games over the last 10 years and they've mostly been disappointments.

hal2814 said:
That's the same reason I bought a Saturn (and two multitaps and 10 controllers). It's one of the few games I ever spent more than $30 on. My wife (just girlfriend at the time) thought I was nuts because I only spent $80 on the Saturn and I was about to spend $40 just on one game (and another $100 on controllers and multitaps). It's now her favorite game. I really wish Hudson would just stick to making more 2D single-player (and co-op) missions. Maybe their upcoming Wii-Ware title will get them to go back to their roots. I think I'll skip this one for now. I've given Hudson a lot of money for Bomberman games over the last 10 years and they've mostly been disappointments.
I actually enjoyed the X360 online bomberman(the ripoff retail dark cyberpunk version). It was really hardcore and fun when there were tons of players. Problem is it got such bad reviews it was hard to ever get 8-player games going and thus it sucked and i sold it. Why did they not put offline multiplayer in that game?

Hudson is insane when they do these types of things. Let's not put offline multiplayer in to piss off 360 users. Let's anger the Wii users by not putting online multiplayer in the game. Yet let's give great versions to handheld users.

:lol:

The $10 Xbox Live Arcade Version rocks though and it has online/offline.

I play bomberman on my cellphone almost daily at work. It's a great time killer, but I'm not sure I'd want to play it on a console ((without online)). Might have to give it a try though, still tempting...

Back