Bombs in The Godfather

Thanks, I didn't think about doing that Stallyon. I'll have to try that when I get home from work. BTW, this game is awesome. There is so much to do. I'm a big GTA fan but I have to say that I like this game better than any GTA so far. The controls are amazing. The gun upgrades are worth the money, especially the tommygun upgrade.

IcedEarth81 said:
Thanks, I didn't think about doing that Stallyon. I'll have to try that when I get home from work. BTW, this game is awesome. There is so much to do. I'm a big GTA fan but I have to say that I like this game better than any GTA so far. The controls are amazing. The gun upgrades are worth the money, especially the tommygun upgrade.

i've upgraded the pistol to the assassins pistol (lvl 3), the revolver to the golden gun (lvl 3) and the tommy gun to the dillinger (lvl 3) and all 3 upgrades are awesome....well worth the money...am now thinking of upgrading the shotgun to level 3

Well, I got the bombs and took out the drug fronts and the Tattliaga's mansion. Thanks for the tips guys.

For the bombs ive always found that they are always in the other mansions that you have to blow up. (where all the weapons are)

ive completed the game now, 30 hours it took...bloody brilliant game. im the don, but i havent got don of NYC because i have to complete all execution styles but i cant seem to find anymore gangsters anywhere.]

half of the places i took over i just walked right in and they game me the money no messing. maybe i should have kicked ass

drewster2k said:
half of the places i took over i just walked right in and they game me the money no messing. maybe i should have kicked ass

for all of the rackets, hubs and warehouses if the option is there to buy them out for a fee then rough up the owner first and he will end up giving you money :thumbsup:

Back