Boogie!!

balrogs.pa

Wiichats Idiot Identifier
Jul 12, 2007
I forgot how to look at a map.
Wii Online Code
0588-9206-9468-1123
Has anyone else become obsessive over the game Boogie? because i sure have. it looks great and fun, plus it comes with a microphone and karaoke mode. But has any one here heard of it before? because i sure haven't until today.

No, Im focused on better games right now. Boogie does look like a pretty nice party game though. Yes, Ive nown about it for quite some time now.

semi bump

i was on gamestop.com and i realized that this game comes out in a few days. im actually anxious to try it because its got a microphone and apparently you can sing and dance with it. im all too curious and for 59.99$ its the same price as karaoke revolution was when that came out. plus i can use the microphone for future use or for something else (if its USB capable?)

anyways, im thinking of buying this game, what about the rest of you? if i do get this, itll be my 4th wii game i bought within the past 2 weeks :sick: (strikers, wii big brain, and madden)

I may check it out, yeah, might buy something else before.
But if you get it, please share.

My only issue with it is that there's only 40 songs.
I can't find any information about whether or not they will add more songs to the play list.

In the house parties my step-mother and father throw we all end up on the karaoke so I might get my step-mother to buy it.. she's been interested in buying some wii games so..

LoganSix said:
My only issue with it is that there's only 40 songs.
I can't find any information about whether or not they will add more songs to the play list.

sometimes if a game says "40 songs to choose from" it could litterally mean it or theres unlockable songs. something tells me it wont be like DDR. itll only have a few already on there and then youll have to unlock the rest up to 40 songs.....:(

we'll know next week wont we?

btw, it says that it captures your movement? howso? theres no camera or anything so i dont understand how its able to notice youre dancing around. its not like eye toy

The_Loose_Cannon said:
btw, it says that it captures your movement? howso? theres no camera or anything so i dont understand how its able to notice youre dancing around. its not like eye toy

With the wii mote I guess, since you have to move it.
I guess you'll have the wii mote in one hand and the microphone in the other.

I'm more looking forward to rockband (Guitar Hero + Singer + Drums I think)

6ix said:
I'm more looking forward to rockband (Guitar Hero + Singer + Drums I think)

Thats great in all, but this isn't a rockband thread, you could have just said you were not interested.

^^^^Or I could've said that I prefer another game of similar characteristics, to not only exercise my right of free speech but subtly suggest another alternative to this game to my fellow wii fans.

I'm trying to cut back on buying third-party games before I read a review. I'll see what IGN has to say before I pay $60 for a party game.

Back