Boogie???

JamesB98

WiiChat Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hi I have just got this game! So Far i think it's wicked.... Tracks have been good but i still have loads to unlock... though i am having trouble getting the rest of my family off of it (they are all karaoke fans :)

Do you have it yet?
What do you think?
Is your family also taking over your Wii?

I don't have it, nor do I intend to buy it, but as a party game for when you have a few friends round its sounds like a laugh.

I have never tried singstar although i do have a PS2, the karaoke bit may be similar but there is also the dancing which is totaly wii as wii has the motion sensing ability. I'm having some friends round next weekend so it should be a laugh.
I would say that i recommend this, just for the sheer entertainment value of watching people who think they can sing & discovering they are as naf as the rest of us lol.

Thanks guys, alot of mixed view here, but hey everyones different :)

oh dear thats not too good is it?
i would give it 10/10 on entertainment alone lol

i think it looks interesting and ive seen some experience videos on wii.com, but from the look of it, i think ill enjoy it better non-sober

whats better than drunken wii parties on friday nights :lol:

i bought it and returned it in 40 minutes because it was so bad, im srry but this game sucks

Nintendo Power gave it a 5.5. It was way too easy, there could've been better control on dancing than just the Wiimote/nunchuck, and that the kareoke was bland after a while.

I never had this game, and don't plan to get it.

hey you should check out my truly terrible example of Boogie on YouTube (my boogie vid) my mum posted it! noghtmare

It was fund doing it though, and i still think this game is brill (if you don't take it too seriously as its a fun time game)

The most disappointing game on the Wii. I have never been sooo gutted. Luckily I'd bought Mario Party 8 too, so had a great game to fall back on.

I think boogie sucks, Singstar is better, but you don't have to "dance".

Back