Boosting is weak

To be honest I don't see the point in golden guns coz even if you've actually earnt it legit, people will automatically assume that you've boosted coz so many do. Boosters ruins this aspect of the game (getting golden guns).

What do you guys care about boosting? Would you rather someone get gold m60 legit? i sure wouldn't. Other then that, i think it sucks. Now thanks to boosters, having a gold uzi and ak just doesnt seem as special to me.

How do you boost without tac.insetion?

Cage match... And I kinda agree usually what I do is make my name Boosting? And I boost with them for like 2 kills each then I grab either a noobtube or rpg and blow em to bits... It's funny cause they still think I'm boosting haha!!!!!

whats even worse is boosting when therrs a hacker in the room and each kill equals up to 19K XP points thus allowing you to lvl up like mad in ONE MATCH

Not that I play CoD anymore, but... what's the hatred over Boosting about? If there's no problem starting a friendly debate, then...

If it's about the level grinding faggotry getting to their n00by heads, who gives a flying fark about the idiots. If golden guns are such a source of pride, ignore the boosters and get on with the game. Let the wannabe's wallow in the epicness that people take the time to earn.

That, and I don't see boosting for EXP an issue for leveling up so you can get the guns you're good with. Skill is always the main factor for winning in almost-every game (almost), but I don't see a lv. 5 beating a lv. whatever max was. Two players of similar skill will have rather unequal odds if one has 50 levels on the other, IMO.

Although I can certainly see where hatred for the mega-boosting hackers would come from, though. I can atleast see having the dignity to spend a few hours to be cheap rather than a few minutes, lol.

Back