bootloader hack

thats the thing though the acctual video was posted a while back people made copys claiming it a fake because no one tossed up how to do it... but there is a group of about 20 people or so that says it works and they use it... but from the guy who originated it nothing... maybe nintendos secret service took care of him not sure.. but you can download the file... just not sure what they are using to burn the backups to check it... probably a fake but possibal, same idea behind GC homebrew...

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that the wii that we can see next to the tv had not a single light on ???? They probably have another wii hooked up behind the tv or hidden. So as per that im saying its fake or they have a mod chip

actually 'cannon' there is a light on the wii that we can see next to the tv, in the video...if you keep your eye on it when he puts in the disc you can see a faint power light...and anyway if the wii was not switched on then the disc wouldnt go in the way it did, he would have had to push it all the way...which he didnt...still i dont think this video is real because, when the guy goes into the photo channel and selects the bootloader, wee cannot see the actual console, so he could have, very simply, ejected the 'back-up disc' and put in the original twilight princes disc, while the camera was focused on the the TV screen.... every one is talking about there being a second wii which has a mod chip, or even the wii that we can see having a mod chip, but i think that my theory is by far simpler, and as a magician i know that the simplest methods are always the best, because people dismiss them thinking they are too easy, but that could be the answer!!!!anyway i could be wrong also but thats my opinion.....
oooowwwww how i wish it was real.....:cryin:

I think the fact that there are a few people claiming to be able to do it on youtube, but nobody on here doing it shows that for the time being, its almost certain that all these vids are faked.
Surely its possible though in theory? I cant wait to get my hands on a bootloader like that once one actually surfaces.

Back to the point:

nowadays can't people just sit down and play rather then finding new ways to hack things?

I doubt the video is true tho

You are allowed to make back up copies of stuff you own. I hope to back up my PS1 games one day. Eventually original catridges, and CDs will wear out. This video is probably fake.

My SNES Xband just died last week. All my data would be gone, but luckily I recorded the data to VHS tape. It also has some nice footage of me losing at Street Fighter 2 online. RIP Xband.

Back