Bored With The Wii!!!

BiZZaRe

WWE ON Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 27, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
6969-6969-6969-6969
Lately i have been REALLY Freakin bored with my Nint Wii, seriously there are NO games out for it and the ones that are out at the moment are so shite!!!

I am have second thoughts about selling it and getting a Ps3 if they don't release some half decent games for it!!! :idea:

_/\_/\_/\_/\__________________________________ Dead!!!

Okay first of all.. the games out for it aren't 'shite' their just not to your taste..

Second..there are games out for it. AND Ninty aren't just going to relsease every good game they got planned straight away are they.. then there'll be nothing left, just chill out and wait.

But if you really can't wait and would rather spend waaaaay too much money on something that isn't so great then go ahead..I mean have you SEEN the games coming out for the ps2..there's only like 2-3 exclusives.. THAT'S pretty shite if ya ask me

Wait for end of Feb and March.. you should get some pretty decent games for the wii. I'm getting Ssx Blur and Prince of Persia. Right know what I'm doing is improving my aiming with Wii Play. If you have it you should try the shooting range with the two wiimotes!

Think about it. If you buy a 20 gb PS3 and 1 game :sick: .... that the same as a Wii, two wiimotes, two nunchucks, and five games :yesnod: . You made the right choice.. now STICK TO IT!! :arf:

I'm a bit bored with the Wii at the moment as well, but I'll give it a chance for now. We had to wait about half a year for the better 360 games to start coming out, so it's probably going to be similar with the Wii.

Don't get a PS3 i urge this on you. I have played PS3 and it is nothing special, at all. Also i have played 360, not much going on there either. Same **** as the last gen consoles.

dude dont get a ps3.
as an owner of both systems i can assure ps3 is NOT that great. i rarely play it nowadays, but i play my wii all the time.

here are some excellent wii games:

Trauma Center SO
Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Monkey Ball: Bannana Blitz
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Rayman Raving Rabbids

and here are some really good ones worth a rental:
Elebits
Metal Slug Anthology
Red Steel
Excite Truck
Monster Truck 4x4
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenchaichi Two

in comparision, here are excellent PS3 games:
Resisitance Fall Of Man
Motorstorm

and the games worth a rental:
Untold Legends

I play my wii all of the time, but i cant remember the last time i used the PS3

That's right and this month is gonna be huge with titles coming out like: Cooking Mama: Cook Off, TMNT, Prince of Persia Rival Swords, The Godfather Blackhand Edition, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII, and many more!

Im not playing on mine at the moment
But thats becuase im playing on my ps2 (it has some games that I have not done yet)

Buy a new game or wait for the good games to come out.

Problem solved

You're welcome

I have been bored with mine. Well as far as the new Wii games go. I'm going to rent a few this weekend though and maybe try out Wario Ware, Sonic, or SSX.

The Virtual Console has kept me busy though.

Yo one thing though i live in Aussie and there is going to be another 1-2 months on some games i wanna buy :(

Back