Bored with Wii Casing and Chocolate

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
Choc-Mote.jpg

I wonder how they did that. It looks like they first made a mould of the Wii remote, both sides, filled the moulds with chocolate, and stuck them together. That's pretty cool. That gives me an idea to make a Wii cake. Cool.

It's simply made. When I got Wii Play with the Wiimote it came in a pre-molded package. So just take that Wiimote pre-molded case and caot it with chocolate.

Must admit though it does look good and might have to make some tonight

Kepa said:
I wonder how they did that. It looks like they first made a mould of the Wii remote, both sides, filled the moulds with chocolate, and stuck them together. That's pretty cool. That gives me an idea to make a Wii cake. Cool.
Hmmmmmm. Must make a mould of wii an opening at the top. You could make alot with a wii mould :). I mean, who doesn't like to bake something once in a while :):):)?

LOL, i didnt find that on the net, i made it myself 2nite :p
yer in Aus when you buy WiiPlay the Wiimote comes in a tight hard plastic casing, and I had some old cooking chocolate lying round, so I filled up both halves of the 'mould' with melted chocolate, then wacked it in the freezer... I must say.. its the most comfortable chocolate I've ever held :p:p

I might make again with a cake mix, then If im really bored, coat the cake in white icing for that authentic look.... wow.. nerdy ;)

Back