bored

meh, nice waste of a thread..

i wonder how many people are gonna be like

"u stoopid n00b, I beated Zelda 3x alredy. Minda is teh hawtness"

thanks. so just because i felt like sharing my thoughts, now i'm stupid? way to stay positive, brawny.

p.s. this thread is a waste? don't you think actually considering a thread to be a waste is, in itself, a waste of time? i mean, c'mon...this is a VIDEO GAME FORUM for crying out loud!

dodabird said:
thanks. so just because i felt like sharing my thoughts, now i'm stupid? way to stay positive, brawny.

p.s. this thread is a waste? don't you think actually considering a thread to be a waste is, in itself, a waste of time? i mean, c'mon...this is a VIDEO GAME FORUM for crying out loud!
settle down man, brawny is right, dont make pointless threads like this. they just clutter up the forums.

yea, there should only be two threads...
"Here's how impressive I am"
and
"I bet _____ is going to be a part of the new smash and here's why that sucks"

Brawny said:
meh, nice waste of a thread..

i wonder how many people are gonna be like

"u stoopid n00b, I beated Zelda 3x alredy. Minda is teh hawtness"

How does this thread make him a n00b? He simply wanted to share his love for Twilight Princess and the Wii. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe this is a Nintendo Wii forum/Twilight Princess Sub forum, therefore this thread is completely on topic :wink:

ha ha ha, just because it's in the right section doesn't mean it's a thread with a point.

And that "u stoopid...."... uh, that's a friggen joke. Jeez. You've only been here for 3 days or so.....so I wouldn't expect you to get it. It's a hypothetical. Saying that this useless thread will attract useless people.

and Minda is a VERY common typo of midna.

Can't believe I typed that...

Brawny said:
ha ha ha, just because it's in the right section doesn't mean it's a thread with a point.

And that "u stoopid...."... uh, that's a friggen joke. Jeez. You've only been here for 3 days or so.....so I wouldn't expect you to get it. It's a hypothetical. Saying that this useless thread will attract useless people.

and Minda is a VERY common typo of midna.

Can't believe I typed that...

I may be new to this community but I've been visiting forums for gawd knows how many years so don't even go there with the whole n00b crap :wtf:

Oh and I don't really care about your little in jokes either, I'm simply saying give this guy a break, seriously it must be that time of the month for some of the members here :scared:

Back