BORICUAS!!!! pa' GH3!!

cmer11

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
3929-1106-2039-3372
Estoy reclutando un corillo pa meterle online, anadanme a sus "friends", los latinos son bienvenidos and everybody else...

Last edited:
Brawny said:
No hablo espanol... HABLA INGLES AQUI.

if you cant understand what i just said then this post is not for you...

He's from puerto rico. ultra burn!

yo se espanol pero no las palabras "reclutar" y "corillo"

261311 said:
You realize that you're supposed to only speak english here right? Maybe this FORUM isn't for you.
he can speak whatever language he wants.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no soy boricua... LOL lo dudo que vas a encontrar personas que hablan español aqui.......

Last edited:
samXcor3 said:
He's from puerto rico. ultra burn!

yo se espanol pero no las palabras "reclutar" y "corillo"
reclutar is to recruit, but I don't know what the hell corillo means, and spanish is my mother/main language (not sure how you call it lol)

Like I said if you can't understand the WHOLE thing, then this is not for you, cause I'm recruiting puertorricans, I don't give a $h!t whether you understand it or not, and I can speak in any language i want, there are no rules about it, and if you feel left out then take a class and learn spanish along with my slang.

cmer11 said:
Like I said if you can't understand the WHOLE thing, then this is not for you, cause I'm recruiting puertorricans, I don't give a $h!t whether you understand it or not, and I can speak in any language i want, there are no rules about it, and if you feel left out then take a class and learn spanish along with my slang.
Yep, but there are rules about good behavior and you're clearly not following them.

O quieres que te lo diga en español?

Zarogan said:
Yep, but there are rules about good behavior and you're clearly not following them.

O quieres que te lo diga en español?

you can do whatever you want...i dont care, again this post is not for any of you, no me importa si eres de chile o de la patagonia.

PS. The original purpose of this thread was GH3 if you want to play, you can add me or send me you friend code, i dont care if you are puertorrican or not as long as you want play.

Last edited:
Back