Boss and Mid-Boss Help (Not Ganon)

hey im not stuck on bosses but i dont know how to get the 7th statue in the desert, i cant warp to Gourge Mesa (or w/e) its not on my map. and i can't get any further in the game if i cant get past that part.
help?

I don't want help, but just wish to exhale my rage. I've gotten up to Zant and have no idea how to beat him. Nothing seems to phase him. But I'm just gonna keep trying.

Answers

Ok Sorry, Guys! Answers To Your Questions
THATSTOBADD56
Have You Tried Looking At The Eldin Provicence? Remember, Zoom Out To Find It. Or You May Have Not Beaten The Twilight Creatures That Are There!
THEONE
Have A Go, Its Pretty Easy And You Should USe The Same Items Corresponding to Which Arena It Is (Tactics Aswell)

.............y,know Zant kinda looked really scary and evil with his helmat on.
But when its off hes like some, fish clown thing, and when hes fighting, you would think hed be all deep vioces and yells but hes all, EEEEEEH, WWWAAAA
YEEE WeeWeeWeee. Hes sounds like a .............thing.

Sorry this is off topic (I dont need help already beat the game, So i can help too)

How To Defeat A Darknut In Less Than 120 Seconds!

Use The Back Slice To Stun Him , Than When He Is Stunned, Continously Strike Him, When He Attacks, Jump So The Sword Gets Trapped In The Ground! Then Strike Him While He Is Stuck! Once All Armor Is Knocked Off, Jump To Avoid His Attacks, Roll Round Him And Attack Him Back, Use 'Mortal Draw' When He Is Near! NOTE! Helmsplitter Will Not Work As He Will Block With His Sword Turned Vertically! There You Have It! :thumbsup:

TheAlmightyNeb said:
Use The Back Slice To Stun Him , Than When He Is Stunned, Continously Strike Him, When He Attacks, Jump So The Sword Gets Trapped In The Ground! Then Strike Him While He Is Stuck! Once All Armor Is Knocked Off, Jump To Avoid His Attacks, Roll Round Him And Attack Him Back, Use 'Mortal Draw' When He Is Near! NOTE! Helmsplitter Will Not Work As He Will Block With His Sword Turned Vertically! There You Have It! :thumbsup:

Or Another Easy Way.

Just Run Up To The Darknut, While Running, Swing Your Sword To Make Him Block And Just Slice His Back! Same Goes For The Armorless One! (THIS IS ALL DONE WHILE RUNNING)

thatstobadd56 said:
hey im not stuck on bosses but i dont know how to get the 7th statue in the desert, i cant warp to Gourge Mesa (or w/e) its not on my map. and i can't get any further in the game if i cant get past that part.
help?

You've probably found this out by now, but to get back to the dessert you just take the cannon in Lake Hylia. (BTW I love the music in Lake Hylia, so relaxing!) When you are there go to Gurudo Messa and find the creatures so you can warp back easily later.

Gerudo Mesa

I know U Probably Figured This When You Went To Gerudo Mesa, But Stand In Front Of The Big Thing Sticking Out The Ground And Move Until Minda Laughs, and the up thing appears. Then Warp It to the bridge of eldin and the bridge will be fixed! Warp back to gerudo mesa and the hole will reveal the enterance to The Cave Of Ordeals.
A 50 floor Cave With Increasingly hard rooms (1 room per floor) every 10 floors the great fairy will relase fairies into the springs. (Ordona, Faron, Eldin, Llanaryu) and then when all 50 floors are completed, the great fairies turns the spring water into fairy tears so you can fill a jar and get health and a small attack boost!
It is Extrmely Hard With Rooms Such As Filled With 5 MASSIVE CHUS! Which Cut in half, then in half again, then into quarters!
Good Luck!
I have so far completed 20 rooms.

Drpepper23

Drpepper23, tell me where you are and I will Help You!
The Water Temple Is Pretty long so i cant help you the whole way through
NOTE I HAVE BEAT GANON SO QUESTIONS ON HYRULE CASTLE ARE FINE!

Back