Boss doors

Guitarsmasher108

Generic Title
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
7159-9949-3697-1168
i understand how link can open regular doors in dungeons but..........the boss doors are like 6 times bigger than him and he doesnt even break a sweat opening them! how in zee hell

It's a video game and it seems like he just shifts them and the rest is mechanical

WiiZero said:
It's a video game
and in video games things don't REALLY happen in life,:drool: ,I mean...Its JUST A DOOR!! even though it is big it doesn't meen it's heavy. and, WHO IN THE WORLD CARES:prrr: :prrr: :prrr: It is just a game!!!

Guess what? Im typin from my wii! No comp. from my wii im on here with my wii! the wii rocks!

how come you wonder about him opening a door that big but not pushing immense blocks, swinging a big old chain and ball and carrying a 10 ton armored Goron while wearing Iron boots? just remember that you dont' need muscles and physical strenght to be that strong..but the inner strenght found in the soul

Last edited:
Mas1494 said:
Guess what? Im typin from my wii! No comp. from my wii im on here with my wii! the wii rocks!

That Is Irrelevant To The Topic.

Back On:
I Think He Just Has To Nudge Them... Like In The Forest Temple, He Just Has To Shift It A Bit... And The Rest Moves Itself... And Many Other Various Places...

Midna moves it for him. But she goes in shadow form so Link thinks he's doing it all by himself.

Can't have an unconfident Link, can we!?

Actually, When You're In Wolf Form And You Want To Open A Door(like in arbiters grounds) Minda's "Hand" Opens It For You.

Midna transfers strength to Link plus the door is weightless just big and how can you open a door Link is ripped under all those tunics you can see it when he is wrestling with the Mayor

Back