Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

And kirby is one of the opening character in the Story line!! and he is the first hero!!! omg Wario2ooo you have unlocked somethign unimaginable

PrinceLink said:
And kirby is one of the opening character in the Story line!! and he is the first hero!!! omg Wario2ooo you have unlocked somethign unimaginable
and Nightmare also have yellow eyes.....and a big cape covering his body

Frogger said:
King Boo is a brilliant character, seriously, I'd like to see him fight.
Ive been saying that for the longest..........BUT SO MANY CRAPLOTS DISAGREE WITH ME...:mad5:

Its just like me going against HITLERS ARMY....
*Im a freaking one man wrecking crew...i dont care what anyone says...:sniffs::sad:

CyanRussel said:
Ive been saying that for the longest..........BUT SO MANY CRAPLOTS DISAGREE WITH ME...:mad5:

Its just like me going against HITLERS ARMY....
*Im a freaking one man wrecking crew...i dont care what anyone says...:sniffs::sad:

more like you're hitler, and we're all the allies

seriously you'd want him to be a playable character?

imagen8b.jpg

worse than ridley...

No,they mean King Boo as a boss....I think......OK Ill agree that Nighmare is the Final Boss if you guys start posting........

Last edited:
What about Mewtwo?
That boss from Sonic Heroes was good.
And the first boss from Sonic Rush Adventure (The Dinosaur)

no problem. I like to look at past forums and starting them again
what do think the final boss is.
(All the bad guys together in one fight?)

I think they should have a boss from each universe, like the mario universe would be petey piranha. Like an epic boss that made you really love the game more.

Zelda universe: Gohma the giant scorpion dude
Kirby universe: The tree thing, that's in like every game
Metroid universe: Ridley or pretty much any boss, their all freakin epic
Sonic universe: Since they seem to be taking a sonic adventure 2 battle approach to the game, I'd say the biohazard or the biolizard, or whatever the final boss is called. Or maybe all those freakin sweet bosses from those games for the gamecube, there are some pretty good ones.
Donkey Kong universe: Dunno, never really played those games
Fox universe: Same, not really sure
Pit universe: Same, not sure
Snake universe: Same, not sure
Fire Emblem: Same, not sure

So yeah, they should do something like that!

Well,I just beat Zelda Phantom Hourglass,and mabye that SQUID guy, Bellum, could be a boss...you could Battle him on the Ghost Ship.....and Krako from Kirby too!
Oh,and you guys could also put pictures on your posts,OK?
Bellum
Beramuu.PNG

Last edited:
I think they'll be like teams of certain bad guys, like Shadow, Eggman, and Rouge from Sonic all team up with whatever character you choose, Rayquaza I'm 100% sure will be one, but yes I do think that the Zelda, Mario, Kirby, Pokemon series will have more than one boss, because they are the main 4 series', and also I think that all the starting characters will have at least one boss, not the unlockables though, that's kinda obvious.

Also, I don't think that the final boss won't be from any one series, it'll most likely be the master hands or something, if one series were to have the final boss it would undoubtedly be the Mario series, I mean c'mon...
^^ Remember those my opinions.

Back