Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

i say dark beast ganon, metal gear Ray, the eel thing from twilight princess, bowser jr.

ok...some undermentioned ones: Black Knight (Fire Emblem), Medusa (Kid Icarus), Monkey Andross or the Starwolf team (Starfox), Mother Brain (Metroid...c'mon, she almost killed samus), and Pokey Minch or Klaus(Mother 3).

I also support King Boo (but as a boss for Luigi), Gohma, Zant, Robotnick and Kraid.

Vdogam3r said:
I want Dialgia

I'd prefer Dialga as a pokeball....imagine unleashing a pokemon that controls time into the battlefield.

-DR. Eggman in one of his robots?
-Retro Bowser(Super Mario Bros. Bowser)
-Retro Dedede
-Retro Metaknight
-Ganon Pig Form(or that can be his FS)
-Mecha Mario?
-Machamp(IT HAS 4 ARMS FOR CRAP'S SAKE)
-Subspace Emperor
-Halberd's Defence System,,HDS
-ROB V2.0
-Kamek king(SMG) or whatever is his name
-Some evil guy from Pheonix Wright
-Axem Rangers
-Knuckles+Tails(reason unknown, possibly attacks because someone went for the Master Emerald)
-Wire Frame Omega(Made of a number of wire frames(number depending on the diffilculty)Beat it to certain point for it to seperate, then beat as many of them as you can (they use stanima) before they fuse again)
-Ridly(But i prefer him playable)
-Kraid
-Subspaced Sandbag("The subspace has effects on those who fall victim of the aura" (trying to set a mood) sandbag is back except using movesets made of various attacks he's withstand and watched for years, learning(random attacks))
-Zant(Another Me want to play with, but would still make good boss)
-Subspace Silver+Shadow(Sonic's partner's in time have met with a dear fate)
-Chaos

Samus's Story Final Boss(I hope)
-Metroid Prime(1st form)
-Metroid Prime(2nd from)
-Dark Samus
-Dark Samus(Full Power)
*There can be rest points or sumtin between, but rest are cut short as difficulty goes up, boss is stronger

Sonic's Final Story Boss(Various options)

Option 1
Chaos 0
-Chaos 1
-Chaos 2
-Chaos 3
-Chaos 4
*Chaos absorbs 2 emeralds, except just 1*
-Chaos 6
-Perfect Chaos(7) The last battle will be overwhelming, especially since the battles you faught before

*Same applies from Samus, as difficulty goes up, rest points are lowered(for Multiform bosses), boss's get harder

Option 2
Phase 1 -Eggman in his most powerful machine
Phase 2 -Escaping from eggman's Death Egg(in the subspace, werent you rescuing your friends?)
Phase 3 -You jumped out the death Egg, Tails is in his plane thing with the others(he wasnt captured) escaping, and Eggman in his aircraft plans to take you down. Use the falling debris as platforms, but watch out for falling enemies and death traps you encountered earlier.
Phase 4-Land Ho! you defeated Air Eggman, but your heading for straight bottom. Depending on the path you took (look below) determines who save you and fights with you in the last Brawl of Sonic's story. Eggman landed on the Master Emerald, corrupted by the subspace, and powers his Robot to the max, duke it out in an all out Brawl.

*No rest stops in this Egg, but you might find healths, lives, and items in TVs you find on the way. BTW, Either the Halberd got you up here, the Great Fox, Mario gives you a flying cap, or an Arwing, or you coulda took multiple paths(differents paths means differents characters and adventures on the way).

Link Fina.....You get it...
-Same from Twilight Princess, except not on a horse.

Ice Climbers
-The Subspace Condor-The condor has the "INSERT IMPORTANT ITEM HERE" and is escaping, follow him through the Subspace Icicle Mountain and meet him at the top for one big battle, lets hope the mountain didnt completely kill you.
*Healing Items found on the way, Mini condors have hard to get to eggplants that restore health on the boss battle

Fox+Falco(Story is different, final boss isnt)
-Dino leader from first Star Fox on gamecube
-Bug Queen from Star Fox assault
-Bug Queen amd Dino combine

Either way, the characters fianal boss battle aren't the last battle of story mode, beat everyones story to unlock the final chapter.

Thats my opinion

King Kaliente deff! Team Rocket anyone? They could try to steal any pokemon characters, then the rumored lucario jumps in to save the day and you get a new Playable!

yeah that would be cool but I prefer Mewtwo (Kanto and Johto are my favourite parts to pokemon)
I think you have to unlock AT's and Items.
In Fox's Misfortune there was Rayquaza and probably when you defeat it, you get it in a pokeball

OK,it would help if you guys copyed and pasted your Boss pics here,OK?Thanks!
Kracko
180px-Kracko.gif

Oh,and I also think Kamek should make some sort of apperince....yeah......

Last edited:
Back