Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

Nick Atack, you have some seriously bad grammer.
happy =P lol just saying tho hope im not hurting you

Last edited:
Ridley.
Kraid.
K. Rool.
DeDeDe (has been confirmed as a PC, not a boss).
Medusa.
Eggplant Wizard.
Team Rocket.
[Sonic Enemy] (not sure who).
Ganondorf.
Baby Bowser/Bowser/Giga Bowser.

And thank you, Vdeogam3r, for pointing out some grammar tips.

for all those who say ridley as a playable why? a frigen dragon? how can you play him its just to complicated lol

ssbb4life said:
for all those who say ridley as a playable why? a frigen dragon? how can you play him its just to complicated lol
Don't even get me into a Ridley debate. Just don't do it. I will make it hell.

And where did that come from? These aren't PC's, these are bosses. This isn't the thread for Ridley debate, this is. Read that thread to see some of the questions/answers given by members.

ssbb4life said:
Nick Atack, you have some seriously bad grammer.
happy =P lol just saying tho hope im not hurting you
:lol: Yes,I stink at spelling and definitions(heck,Im not even entirerly sure what Grammer means)...And Ridley could be a character:)shocked: They let Peach in,so why isnt Ridley or Luigi in)

Last edited:
How can a serious guy like Snake with a serious story be involved with Nintendo?

yeah
i think now because of this fighting games are going to have characters that don't belong in that particular game just like that trailer of Soul Calibur 4 having Vader and Yoda.

sorabrawl said:
yeah
i think now because of this fighting games are going to have characters that don't belong in that particular game just like that trailer of Soul Calibur 4 having Vader and Yoda.
Yoda?....:smilewinkgrin: and i think they should have somthing to do with Spongebob...Fun Fact:Squidward isnt a real Squid....hes a Octopus,despite his name...
P.S:Is is just me,or do all the smiles look like hexegons?
:O :cool:

Last edited:
Back