bosses getting easier further in game

slag

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Its not just me, but the bosses are getting much much easier than earlier in game.

the ice palace boss--super easy..

I just killed the temple of time boss and mini boss.. they were super easy as well and the temple itself was super easy.

To contrast, the underwater temple and boss were both pretty tough.

They should have just given us the dominion rod as easy as it was to kill the mini boss.

yea, but then again the levels are longer, and kinda harder i think Ninty didnt what to make it that hard, the mean they made Hyrule huge, but thats what makes Zelda games damn fun.

yea

Well it is true. But the last boss is really annoying. took me a while to find out what to do for a certain form. But the temple of time boss was ridiculously easy and so was the ooccoo place.

wait for the sky boss :cool: i didnt have a problem with him, but alot of people apparently did.

the boss I could recall being hard and frustrating ( I beat the game) was the the
vessel of tears boss at Lake Hylia.. Dont ask me why...

yeah the bosses are pretty easy, but the battles are pretty awesome, I sometimes save seperate files right before the boss fights just so I can do it again!

vigor&kandor said:
wait for the sky boss :cool: i didnt have a problem with him, but alot of people apparently did.
that boss was the most fun to fight! i felt kinda like i was playing a spiderman game lol

Back