Both wii's can't be connected to SSBB and play online?

crwys

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
Hey i just realized that if both wii's are connected to the same router. Then we can't join eachothers games =(. Is there a way around this?

crwys said:
Hey i just realized that if both wii's are connected to the same router. Then we can't join eachothers games =(. Is there a way around this?

I think there is just go to each others house pick up the second controller & fight.

I'm guessing that only one of them have internet and that they both want to be online at the same time. Unless you can do that on one console?

Either way. I don't think it would work with the same router. You probably have to use another router.

I wish I had a friend with a Wii to test this, but a probable fix may be setting up options for a Virtual Server in your router. I don't know the port used personally but I'm sure it's somewhere if you poked around. And just to clarify, you wouldn't need another router, at the worst you would need another internet connection. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I dunno...if me&my sister can get on animal crossing online using the same router then why not brawl each other on the same router

Back