bought an atari

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
2600 model with one wood panel ... works first try every try ... paid 50 canadian for it, the downside being it only had five games. the guy at the flea market said he would bring in more games next week, so all good ... help me celebrate cuz i'm so happy with my purchase!

Last edited:
you bought a 20 year old console why? O o

because i remember owning one as a kid and my mom would have to yell at me to get me to stop! sure there's emulators but the original consoles are collectors items and great for taking out at parties where all my 30 yr old friends remember them fondly.

May I ask what games you got with it?

http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Atari_2600#Atari_2600

try to get them
But you can add OVER 9000!! for Yars revenge

If you have four mates that are open minded and can source four paddles (they come in twos) Warlords is one of the greatest four player games EVER!
Many hours where lost at retro Rewind this year drinking and playing it
you bought a 20 year old console why? O o

If I was in the mood id ban you for that.

Atari 2600>Wii

combat, defender, berserk, yars revenge and pole position. sadly no paddles, even less luck finding 3 people to play warlords lol ... i'll have more games soon but tracking down games and accessories will be hard. hopefully i can find a friend with a paypal account and buy online ...

combat, defender, berserk, yars revenge and pole position. sadly no paddles, even less luck finding 3 people to play warlords lol ... i'll have more games soon but tracking down games and accessories will be hard. hopefully i can find a friend with a paypal account and buy online ...

Its not that hard to find Atari 2600 stuff.
People on the Retro Gamer forum tend to sell stuff for it a fare bit, but there mostly PAL games.
If you can get games cheap for it buy them as there are a load of naff titles on there, but there still kinda fun.

Sounds just like the one I had as a kid. Have fun playing & nevermind these kids... They have no idea how cool Atari's were back in the day.

Sounds just like the one I had as a kid. Have fun playing & nevermind these kids... They have no idea how cool Atari's were back in the day.

They still are

I MISS THE WOOD EFFECT ON CONSOLES!!!

Yeah im tempted to add the wood effect to other consoles

since my last post i picked up two paddles and 10 games. I'm now a flea market junkie!

They can be good and also bad.
Good if you get the right idiot (a Dreamcast for a quid RLY!!!!)
Bad if you get the wrong one (£80 for a Saturn with three games RLY!!!)

first of all in east canada minimum wage is 10 bucks and a 2 litre milk is 4 dollars ... with that in mind ... super breakout with paddles was 10 and individual games were 1 to 3 dollars, the 1 dollar ones being sucky ones like word zapper. have 18 games so far but can't find 'em at the flea market each week. also have a genesis, nes, and gameboy so i'm trying to build a respectable collection for all of them. thanks for showing interest in my self indulgence lol...

Back