bought wii-play and...

KINGSHIPLEY

*KING~SHIPLEY*
Jan 18, 2007
INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA
Wii Online Code
5306-1898-7837-4246
well i broke down and bought wii-play ...i didnt want to but i havent seen any other wii billiard games...sad part is i just got it for the game and im having a hell of a time "getting rid of the wii-mote " :cryin: that came with it...i had alot of store credit built up at eb games so i wasnt really out nothin.

wait so you got it for the game not for the controller?

i had a thread going on once that i started up. it was if anyone tried to return the game but keep the remote. turns out (i bought it too) that there is a seperate UPC code on it and it doesnt say not to be sold seperatly. so i was going to see if i could trade in wii play but i kinda like it. the shooting game is ok (644) and i play tanks constantly with my bf.

i dunno i think ill keep it just for the sake of keeping it. besides i got all 4 remotes now :)

yea i got it for the game ...its only my girl and i playing so its pretty much useless. and we aint rough on remotes by any means... i just like using our mii's so when i seen them on the box i was all over that...but yea ..everyone went ape **** cause they cant get remotes and i cant get rid of just one. go figure

KINGSHIPLEY said:
yea i got it for the game ...its only my girl and i playing so its pretty much useless. and we aint rough on remotes by any means... i just like using our mii's so when i seen them on the box i was all over that...but yea ..everyone went ape **** cause they cant get remotes and i cant get rid of just one. go figure

ok that makes more sense. we constantly have people over at my place (my bf and i) and so having four remotes deff helps when we all wanna play together! wii tennis is INSANE with 4 people! wii play is just for 2 people. but anyways my local Toys R Us had SO many nunchucks, remotes and VC controllers in stock! like 50 of each it was crazy!

Back