Bowser looks amazing. And he's really well animated.

amirreza said:
The Wii doesn't have shitty graphics after all. Never did actually...

I know what you mean, I was damn impressed by SMG. Particularly bosses.

When you look at the detail that goes into the Mole boss. Each individual hair is distinguishable. It would rival the 360

Glad to hear the graphics are good, and with the gameplay sounds like an overall great game.

blueovalboy7 said:
Glad to hear the graphics are good, and with the gameplay sounds like an overall great game.

IGN don't give out great reviews often. 9.7 out of 10 is absolutely awesome.

Halo 3 only got 9.6 out of 10.

I noticed the hair on the mole boss too, looks great! And yeah, Bowser is looking fierce. It is sweet seeing what the wii is capable of finally.

I agree. All of the bosses are well animated, especially Bowser. He looks very solid and fearsome.

I loved the look of the chocolate-like substance on the edge of the crater when you are fighting the squid boss near the beginning.

FRuMMaGe said:
I know what you mean, I was damn impressed by SMG. Particularly bosses.

When you look at the detail that goes into the Mole boss. Each individual hair is distinguishable. It would rival the 360
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Not far from it, but no.
You like the SMG graphics? Play COD4, Briliant. Galaxy's not bad atall though.
FruMMaGe said:
Halo 3 got a 9.6 out of 10
But Halo is crap too...

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Not far from it, but no.
You like the SMG graphics? Play COD4, Briliant. Galaxy's not bad atall though.

But Halo is crap too...

Halo is crap in your opinion, but surely you must agree that it is more popular than most Nintendo games. Sales prove that

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah, But The Mario Series is more popular than the Halo Series IMO

That's your opinion. Sales would agree because Mario was around a long time before master chief.

But if you look at the sales of mario games since Halo first came out you will see that Halo has outsold them by far. I still preffer Mario games, I'm just stating the facts.

Yeah, Halo preportionately outsells Mario. I like Halo 3 more, but it was a letdown IMO.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, Halo preportionately outsells Mario. I like Halo 3 more, but it was a letdown IMO.

It was a great game, but only if you weren't hyped up about it.

It definately was a huge success in my opinion, but it could never live up to the hype. Then again, no game can.

Their given a label "perfect" and then the slightest flaw makes you feel cheated.

Yeah, but Halo had very huge shoes to fill, and previews made it look so. The only great game series, IMO, that REALLY surpasses it's predisesor (spell?) is Gran Tourismo. SEX ON A SCREEN is what GT is to me.
(It's 6:00 AM, time to hit the hay)

Sorry for all the offtopicness, mods.

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah, But The Mario Series is more popular than the Halo Series IMO

Yeah, that's a fact.

Even though, Halo 3 is the best launch product yet. Halo have beaten Harry Potter books, Spiderman 3 the movie, and most of the best-selling games.

By saying best launch product, I mean that Halo 3 sold more than any in that day.

That can only mean that Halo has a powerful legion of fans.

Now on topic: Super Mario Galaxy is, according to many reviews, the game on the Wii with the best graphics yet.

Everything looks so good.
Levels and bosses are well done, and I can't get over the vibrant colours. Even mother noticed that.

Back