Boxart!!! Resident Evil: UC / MOH:Heroes 2

Mr Money

I LIKE MONEY AND THE WII
Apr 21, 2007
bolton, survivor of the outbreak in Racoon City!
Wii Online Code
2750-8731-4798-5755
Here is the boxart for two upcoming games! (can't be botherd typin names again)(American covers). The MOH:H2 one is blurred because it has been blown up.

Resident-Evil-Umbrella-Chronicles-U.jpg

Medal-of-Honor-Heroes-2-US.jpg

EDIT:
bullyscholarshipedition.jpg

SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE!!
Original: http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/medal-of-honor-heroes-2-box-art.html

Last edited:
Like the RE but the MOH looks like every other MOH cover, not much special about it

The Medal of Honor and the Bully box arts look professional, but the Resident Evil one looks out of place for some reason, possibly because of its simple design. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Well they still look like good covers, despite not having the Wii-fi thingy on them.
Thanks for sharing them.

hey yeah, i heard that MoH2 is online, wers the wi-fi symbol, and keep in mind these are the american covers, so the europeon covers will be different most likely

Gustav1939 said:
Wrong. The game is an EA Game, probably uses EA Nation. But only games made or sponsered by Nintendo have the NINTENDO Wifi Sticker.
Is ea nation better than nintendo wi-fi connection
anyway i think they should still but the wifi nintendo sign as thats how people know that it is online.

Byuakuya said:
The Medal of Honor and the Bully box arts look professional, but the Resident Evil one looks out of place for some reason, possibly because of its simple design. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Probably because of the very old Capcom logo.

Back