Boxers or Briefs?

oh, sorry didnt see your post, well if you think about it, it would seem like a wedgy, maybe, i dont know egsactly how a thong feels, thats just what i think it feels like.

Kai said:
oh, sorry didnt see your post, well if you think about it, it would seem like a wedgy, maybe, i dont know egsactly how a thong feels, thats just what i think it feels like.

ok :lol:

hahaha , this thread has made me giggle'aplenty

Guys just read back your posts ha ha

Anyway my take on the underwear issue.
I prefer to wear boxers mainly because I find them less restricting and more comfy .
Apparently Kai compares wearing boxers to wearing a thong but unlike me he has never worn a thong (he says)
And trust me , they are not alike !
Boxer briefs are too tight and stuffy , I like a little airflow you know .

So where the girlies at ??

Boxer's on weekends and on weekdays breifs, because when you wear boxers at football practice they scrunch up on you and feel very uncomfortable with the jockstrap and the butt pads:lol: . But if I can chose I say boxers... :)

Lmao, butt pads..

I wear girl versions of boxer briefs, I think their what Celeste said like 'booty shorts' =]

surfinrach90 said:
Lmao, butt pads..

I wear girl versions of boxer briefs, I think their what Celeste said like 'booty shorts' =]
Yea I forgot what they are called lol.:ciappa:

Boxer shorts for bed/Sunday evening - less restriction.

Boxer briefs for sports/going out/general day-to-day - practicality

Commando in the summer - to stay cool.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Probably because we engage in different activities.

I'm constantly doing something active, so that means I have to jam my hands into my pants and pull my boxers down every 5 seconds, and that all of my stuff is jumping around. Then theres the whole Peek-a-boo issue...

I just like me my Boxer-Briefs...

i know how you feel. i'm probably not as active as you are, but when i am, my boxers ride up. and the whole peek-a-boo issue....just well, i'd rather wear boxers with the button in the front. then there's the fact that when you walk around a lot, the one leg rides up somehow while the other stays down. it's annoying and i think it cuts my circulation. lol. i've never tried briefs, so i cant say nothing about them.

but other than those annoyances, i'd rather wear boxers. i'm used to them.

IMHO Boxers FTMFW...

Briefs just feel constricting. Boxers leave room for...advancement? (not sure how to put that in a P.C. way.)

And boxer briefs just make me sweat a lot in that general region for some reason.

None of them feel like thongs. Trust me on that. (No I won't go into specifics..I was with my fiancee and there was Jagermeister involved...I still must get those blackmail pictures from her...>_>)

but umm...yeah...boxers

Last edited:
Back