Boy protects PS3 from robbers with katana

it had to be a Japanese sword...If that happens to me, I'll use a Mahuitl instead of a damn Japanese thing, favoring them more....oh and I would never want my Wii robbed, imagine it, one wouldn't be able to restore all the recorded stuff one had in their Wiis, it would take a long time, if you don't have it recorded in an SD card, that is

I got a sword too. That kid owns. I want his autograph.

thank god i have a pitbull and a poo load of guns in the house not to mention my profession. these assh*les wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell

Wii-Bhoy said:
dats true! but i wouldnt put my life on the line for a game console:lol:
lmao attacking someone with a sword isnt really puttn ur life on the line! lol good on hm tho, i know if someone broke in here while i was home ive got my pig hunting knife handy lol and to be honest id rather have that than a gun

Battles said:
God forbid this kid have a gun. Lmao:lol:

well now every burgler in the area wont mess with this kid.

every kid in the area won't mess with this kid

I would have used a soccer ball just wait until they come in and kick it right in his face

or I would have torn my clothes up and closed the door and then when they opened it scream "THIS IS SPARTA" then kick him in the chest

WiiZero said:

I would have used a soccer ball just wait until they come in and kick it right in his face

or I would have torn my clothes up and closed the door and then when they opened it scream "THIS IS SPARTA" then kick him in the chest
lmao repped! good movie by the way

WiiZero said:

I would of pulled a Major Payne on him

wiizero-Lmao

OR I'd go like that guy with the chainsaw for an arm in army of darkness... although that might defeat the purpose as the surgery would take away the ability to play games

Yea, you'd accidently cut yer ps3 in half tryin to fight them off (more likly they'd run as soon as the saw the damn thing) lol or sumthin along those lines

That kids a god
LOL @ Someone breaking into a Cop's house, Big mistake lol
I don't own any weapons in my house but with my dads allowment I'll be having a sword lol

i wonder what his mum said when she walked in to a mangled corpse and her son stood over him with a blood stained sword

Back