Brainstorm Survey

ml687

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2010
Copenhagen
Hi All!
We are a group of game developers and we are currently working on a project for which we will create a platform game for the Wii.
We would appreciate to know what people expect and want in platform games for the Wii, in terms of game features, mechanics and controls. We would like to hear what you have to say on the subject, so please let us know if you have any preferences or if there is anything you definitely do not want to see in this type of game. And don’t be afraid to start a little discussion if you agree or disagree with someone else’s post.
Remember this is a brainstorm so anything goes. Whether your idea is simple or complicated, don’t be afraid to post it. And even though something has already been posted, please post it again if it is on your list, so we can get a better picture of which features are popular and which are not.
If you post your thoughts, please use the following template, so that we can handle all the data properly.

Reply template​
Your post:

In advance, thank you all for contributing to our little survey

Last edited:
Sex:Male

Hrmmmm.....I would have to know what type of game your group specializes in. I wouldnt wanna ask a RPG franchise to make a shooter or vice versa. Then I could throw in a few Ideas my self. But Action/Adventure is more of my thing.

The idea is to make an oldschool platform inspired game... much like the original super mario and prince of persia games!

Well people enjoy a good game that their friend, so co-op would be nice. It should also be a good challenging game.

Back