Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brainstroming on the next zelda game...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by wiilike, Aug 22, 2007.

1. wiilike

wiilike Banned

hello everyone :ciappa: i hope you are zelda fans because i need your help. aren't you wondering how the next wii zelda game will be? if link will still be adult? if it runs on the same graphics as TP? if you'll face ganon again? well this is the place to be!!! :ciappa: how this thread is going to work is: every once in awhile i will pop out a topic like one of the above for example. i'll say how long you can discuss it (ex. 20 min) and then i'll type in another topic after 20 minutes. :O then we talk about that topic, get it? well if you don't, then don't bother posting. :yikes: i will announce the first topic in 5 minutes. if you have any questions then tell me in the following 5 minutes please. :scared:

2. wiilike

wiilike Banned

this is a bigger version of the text below incase you cannot read it.

hello everyone i hope you are zelda fans because i need your help. aren't you wondering how the next wii zelda game will be? if link will still be adult? if it runs on the same graphics as TP? if you'll face ganon again? well this is the place to be!!! how this thread is going to work is: every once in awhile i will pop out a topic like one of the above for example. i'll say how long you can discuss it (ex. 20 min) and then i'll type in another topic after 20 minutes. then we talk about that topic, get it? well if you don't, then don't bother posting. i will announce the first topic in 5 minutes. if you have any questions then tell me in the following 5 minutes please.

3. Mongrol

Mongrol Jack Krauser=God

Wont that be abit boring every 20 minutes of your life changing the topic? ^^

4. wiilike

wiilike Banned

20 minutes is just an example. :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod: :wink:

5. wiilike

wiilike Banned

hello everyone!!!

#5 wiilike, Aug 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  6. wiilike

wiilike Banned

topics cancelled

#6 wiilike, Aug 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  7. Spyro

Spyro Wii60

Your timed topic idea is going to fail miserably. But you're more than welcome to simply discuss ideas for the game. I'd do it.

I think Ganondorf needs to die in the next game. They need a new villian, bad. I LOVED the image of Twilight Princess. This needs to stay....even if Link does turn into young link again or whatever. Here is a quicklist for you:

-Castle/town needs to be "under construction" as it was destroyed in TP
    -Link needs 2 forms, just like in OoT and TP
    -I like navi in TP...because SHE DIDN'T TALK
    -Needs more towns, maybe bring back Ruto or something. Like a "suburb" town, not just country small towns and then the castle town.
    -Music needs to remain a big part of it

8. ZeLdA4LiFe

ZeLdA4LiFe @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)

only items i would like to be back are the masks :)

i hope Majora's Mask comes back.

9. wiilike

wiilike Banned

okay, forget about the whole time stuff, just post zelda and what you think the new zelda game needs!!!

10. WiiDS

WiiDS Observer

Majora's Mask is probably my favorite out of the whole series because you have three main forms you can take besides normal link. I hope they implement something like that in the new one.

11. RDBRaptor

RDBRaptor I Rest on You

Wii Friend Code: 2772-8936-1314-9979
    2772-8936-1314-9979
    I'd like to see something new... Maybe a futuristic Zelda game? Link to the Future anyone?
    [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8OiLX9Vx9wg&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]
    Too bad it's fake, but I can still dream right?

12. WiiDS

WiiDS Observer

I would be severely disappointed if they set the next zelda in the future.

13. rocknroll4eva

rocknroll4eva WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 6326-5849-8725-8414
    6326-5849-8725-8414
    i hope navi would come back and also the graphics would be so much better because tp is gamecube graphics

14. wiilike

wiilike Banned

yeah but still. there's not much diff between gcube and wii graphics.

15. Mingus

Mingus Any Mingus Tea?

There is an extreme difference between Wii graphics and GC. The Wii is 256 while the GC is 128 and the N64 is 64 if your getting the deal. The Wii is far more capable of maintaining extreme more details in all the surroundings. If you look at GC Zelda next to Wii TP just take a look around the board, more detail in trees plants, the sky, make not more defined but simply just more. And they have figured at have exactly to light and shade certain objects to make things appear better. I'm not proud of the Wii graphics but they are better

16. Mingus

Mingus Any Mingus Tea?

Now let me get this thread back on topic. Please God don't take LoZ into the future (metroid is good enough) And keep Ganon, you wouldn't get rid of bowser so keep Ganon. I say they just redo OoT because that game was amazing. And I must say that TP and the whole idea was great and definitely a classic to remember later on. I just don't want them to go on a craze and create a whole different game. Like that whole Wind Waker bullcrap was horrible. And Majora's Mask took us out of Hyrule. and Navi does need to come back, no doubt Midna can get on your nerves.

17. PinkFloyd

PinkFloyd WiiChat Member

I want masks back and the ocarina. I'm thinking Links going to be an adult and you wont be trying to save Zelda in this one. Dont worry though she'll tie into the game some how.

18. laderer5

laderer5 Wii > Xbox360 +PS3

Wii Friend Code: 6636-1630-0874-1365
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    The next zelda should have some type of multiplayer. Or like minigames were you can play against eachother.
    One thing i'd love to see but wont happen is zelda online co-op

19. wiilike

wiilike Banned

that's a horrible idea

20. Mingus

Mingus Any Mingus Tea?

Anything online or co-op isn't horrible. online and multi player even with Zelda can only be a good thing. TP is just collecting dust right now, wouldn't it be great if I were still playing multi player online or like a co-op Zelda. Now that would be fun and a great way to make friends.