Brand New Demo

i fav that website thx also why release a demo 3 days b4 the game should be a week like halo 3 wonder how to get it later on by shop or if it comes out by everybodies nintendo channel

This is some more info from Whobby 2008 from brawlcentral.com:

-70-80 minute wait to play a match.
-UPDATE: Female Pokemon Trainer news is confirmed FALSE.
-Ike Victory Pose: "I only fight for those I protect" (May be off due to translation issues)
-Onett impressions: Virtually no changes made.
-PictoChat impressions: Some are negative, some are "better than expected."
-PLAYABLE STAGES:Battlefield, Battleship Halbred, Norfair, Hyrule Temple, Onett, WarioWare, PictoChat, Bridge of Eldin, Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Story, Smashville, Castle Seige, Pokemon Stadium 2, Skyworld, Lylat Cruise
-Dragoon was seen as an item. There are also a few new items such as a time bomb and spike bomb.
-Classic Controller and Wiimote are available controller choices.
-Meta Knight: No strong attacks. He's the kind of character that relies on multiple hits. FS is very strong and has a wide hitbox. Not much use for gliding. Taunt: Flaps his wings and does a "warp" or some sort.
-Diddy Kong: He's very fast and can "put hurt on you." He has combo attacks, similar to Meta Knight.
-NO MORE DELAYS: According to someone to who asked a Nintendo rep there: Brawl is confirmed to be released on the 24th. (Japan)
-Pokemon Trainer disappears on certain stages. He was not present on Delfino Plaza.
-New Pokemon: Shaymin
-UNCONFIRMED: Pokemon trainer's starting appearance is him running to a -stop and taunting.
-Item Selection is ON. Smash Balls can be turned off.
-King Dedede has a pink costume.
-Dedede is a heavy, slow, powerful character. He has 4 mid-air jumps (5 total jumps). His Waddle Dee throwing attack is weak. His Up Special has good knockback.
-Dedede's starting appearance is the Waddle Dee Shrine seen on the Dojo.
-Pokemon Trainer and King Dedede Playable! They appear as "Dedede" and "P. Trainer"
-Confirmed: The Brawl game available is a demo, however, it is a new one.
-Confirmed: Photography IS allowed, but only in certain areas.

Last edited:
I'd be excited if there was something there about retailers getting the demos...seriously, at least a demo to ease the wait.

HAHAHa WAM you must be serious to change your signatur e every day to a countdown lol but who isn't excited?

^Keep in mind that just because the game is being released in Japan on time, doesn't mean that will be the same for us in North America.

I've never believed the rumors of a final delay, but if it were to happen, it would only be for us anyway. Even if it is delayed, its only until March 1, say delay experts...

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Keep in mind that just because the game is being released in Japan on time, doesn't mean that will be the same for us in North America.

I've never believed the rumors of a final delay, but if it were to happen, it would only be for us anyway. Even if it is delayed, its only until March 1, say delay experts...

Way for the bringdown, champ.

Back