brand new hack?

nachoburp

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2011
some people will do anything to win these days. now ive seen a lot of hacks. ive never experienced this. i spawned and i was being pulled toward someones proxy which i thought was weird because i wasnt moving. then i put my mine sweeper on and they were EVERYWHERE. and every time i spawned i could barely move anywhere. so i got sucked into the mines a bunch. then (this was at memorial) i managed to get into the one base on the MI6 side (not the one they spawn in but the other one) and all of a sudden my person started jumping up and down and then it jumped off the edge toward the ground but the screen just went red and then it stayed black until i quit. vendette or vendetta or something like that and Cuppy Cake were the 2 i noticed but that was all. it was intense. has it happened to anyone else?

nachoburp, I just posted about an hour ago on another thread that this happened to me .... this exact scenario ... I was in archives and now that i think back, you r right i kept getting drawn towards their mines ... and i was playing Heros and vendetta was in the room too ... i dont remember if cuppycake was in the room but i have played with cuppycake before and thiought they were legit ... if it is different i will no longer play with them .... i do not like hackers because they ruin the fun of the game

haha yea unlucky me i tried to play a game of black box and it was there too but no cuppy cake. maybe they werent a hacker. but i wasnt getting drawn to the mines as much any more. just getting pulled off the ground and dying... then a black screen. gotta love hackers

Hmm ... i've never seen in black box and i do frequent that alot along with Heros .... its quite annoying ... it wish whoever or whatever is doing it would stop they are ruining the game ... i only get so much time to play and having to deal with this bs just takes away from time i do have that i could be increasing my XP and leveling up ... quite aggravating

the hack was caused last night by a 53 malestro if i remmber his name he did this hack all night on heros

yea it was a 53 last night named vendetta in heroes for a while but i quit after like 2 minutes. then arounds 2:30 am est i tried black box and it was there waiting for me. so i left after going 0-4 or something and the screen going black

I think that i just ran into the worst hack yet, today i joined a team conflict match in the later half of the game as we were playing the other team was about to win with their score at 38, ours at 33 and suddenly the game ends saying that we won with 40 points on the screen and our team score was 14, 8, 7, and 4 still adding up to 33. Has this happened to any of you?

i had a hack today
a whole team of hackers
the thing though was when u killed them u got 65775xp
it lvled everyone up like 5 levels
got to admit a hacking that i didnt complain about:lovewii:

i had a hack today
a whole team of hackers
the thing though was when u killed them u got 65775xp
it lvled everyone up like 5 levels
got to admit a hacking that i didnt complain about:lovewii:

^^^ ye... thats coz your a tool.

Ran into another hack yesterday, my team was losing in a heroes match and as the timer was about to end we won......just won, our score was lower than the other teams. Hopefully this wont spread to far.

im not sure but sometimes if a teammate quits, it doesnt show their score but it counts it at the end. like if they get a 20 and quit, you could win with like 100 because itll just add that back on after the match and make it 120.

a teammates score is always counted in the total score when they quit, but what happened in that match is that we won before the timer stopped with around 60 points while the other team had about 80 points.

Ive seen that before. I was on the winning team luckily, but i left aftere that because i suspected a hack.

Here's a new one, Im playing on station and suddenly everyone starts going up and falling and dieing so i go underground and crouch under the stairs so that i wont take any damage and so we could win the match because i got a few hero kills, and occasionally the ending phrase saying that we lost would sound, but in the end the host quit, also ran into another hacker the other day named "1st player" he killed everyone the moment they spawned in archives, and with all of the hackers and host quits I only had one good match today. This is really getting annoying (still better than the Conduit though)

i actually ran into first player the other day. he was normal at first and then all of a sudden he just started killing everyone. a lot. so me and everyone else on my team quit. but ive never had the first one happen before

Back