brand new vid for mario kart!!!!!!!!!

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
watch it here

looks niiiiiiiice. gets me more excited about the game than ever.:yikes: :yikes:

Aww man, nice! Can't wait! The only thing holding it back though, for me at least, is using accelerometers to turn and stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against it, i've just had bad experience with it in need for speed so I hope whatever nfs did wrong on the Wii, ninty will do it right.

Hey if your concerned about control options mario Kart will cover it you can use Wii Wheel with the remote on it's side, Wiimote + Nunchuk,Classic Controller and Gamecube Controller so hopefully there will be a control scheme which suites everybody

i'm also wondering how much i will like using the wiimote/steering wheel to play.. but i think that even just using the gamecube controller, being able to play online and in tournaments will make it so awesome! i'm so excited!

Giggity giggity.

In the IGN article they said the nintendo reps said testers enjoyed using the wheel over controller. I've played NFS and it was a little weird at first cause you overcorrect, but once you get used to racing with the wiimote its alot of fun. You just gotta be careful when you're changing your seating position cause it'll throw you off while racing. Pause will be your friend :)

Still not too interested. Honestly, I'm going up and down with this game. Some days I feel like I really want it, but other days, I don't. I guess I'm looking more forward to Brawl at the moment. I'll make the judgement after Brawl.

I prefer racing games to fighting games. But thats just me. I never got into melee too much, still really only play the N64 smash bros. I'll get brawl, but i'm far more excited for mario kart.

how can you not be interested?!??????!!!???!

Nintendo created the Wii for 3 games

1. SMG
2. Brawl
3. MK: Wii

Confirmed date of release is 11 April in Europe !!!!!!

50 days to go then .. .. .. ..

So far it's on point. I get my old snes track with a new controller better graphics and tricks so I can show off my skills! Seriously this is another game that will need to be played but I'm leaning towards liking this one. Having the old snes tracks means the same core is being used in 3d. You'll know right away what has changed in the game while running those tracks. The online play is great also yet I want to see what the battle modes look like now.... Hopefully tricks can help you dodge projectiles! I hope the galaxy guys get some level in there too. The release is pretty far away also so lots can change and I'm sure it will be delayed once...LOL As alway don't get your hope up but if they have already done what you wanted then why not? A track editor would be nice also!

Camaro said:
Looks like a good game. Not too sure on the controls though.

You can use all the controllers which means if you suck at excite truck you can go old school. Why worry when you have so many options?

Back