Brawl Countdown Timer

Meh, maybe for you AMERICANS!!
What about ME??? In Australia, we have to waaaait...aaaaageeeessss...

Unless I can get my temporal time displacement field generator working, I am going to have to wait, Dammit...

Xenithion said:
Meh, maybe for you AMERICANS!!
What about ME??? In Australia, we have to waaaait...aaaaageeeessss...

Unless I can get my temporal time displacement field generator working, I am going to have to wait, Dammit...
Ouch...still, neat that I got a countdown timer working here.

Yes, I agree. That is pretty cool.
Have fun with brawl, when you get it.
Still TBA last time I checked.
Anyways, that time only applies to your time zone, different for others in the US.

Now back to my usual crazy rantings of insanity at the compy's demise.

Xenithion said:
Yes, I agree. That is pretty cool.
Have fun with brawl, when you get it.
Still TBA last time I checked.
Anyways, that time only applies to your time zone, different for others in the US.

Now back to my usual crazy rantings of insanity at the compy's demise.
Actually, it is dependent on your computer clock.

what if die before brawl i hope i dont lol i think your the first to have the countdown on the page without having to go to another website congrats. =]

oh man the fact that u got a timer going and that its coming out in less than 6 days r both awesum facts 2 me...

mario ownz said:
what if die before brawl i hope i dont lol i think your the first to have the countdown on the page without having to go to another website congrats. =]
It think so as well.

keenydajew said:
oh man the fact that u got a timer going and that its coming out in less than 6 days r both awesum facts 2 me...
Took a little work and thanks :)

Belarr said:
If your computer clock is right, the counter is right.

The clock on my computer is set two hours back because.... I'm in... The Twilight Zone :eek:

oh wtf thats scary well im writing the names of the possible people that can kill me before brawl on my death note....hehehehe ronald mcdonald included in this list

Back