Brawl Delayed Until Q3 in Europe

America has an unlimited amount of cows!

Didn't you Brits know? Everyone here is a certified cowboy! Says so on the internets!

We have Cow Cannons, and burger grenades. The grease is turned into a type of fuel for bombs. And the fat acts as a natural bullet vest!

If you truly knew the gravity, you'd know which way to go.

Couldn't pass the opportunity to use the best lyrics ever! I have nothing against you, Brawny.
Freaking Nazi...

Anyways. Wow. So you guys have to wait how many months is it? That, AND you didn't get Manhunt.

Oh noez! You can't stabs peoplez!

AtomicB said:
Great! One more reason for the British to hate us!

Sakurai is single-handedly fueling World War III!

This is so true......:lol:

One more reason I dont want to be Britain.

Frogger said:
...I think I might just go kill myself.
NO DON'T DO IT...:p who else will feed us good info!?!?! lol... :) But yea this really stinks, even though I live in California I still feel sad for Europeans. But it is pay back to the british for trying to over throw India!*I'm Indian here!* :) :) :) :ciappa:

Oh well, as excited as I am about this game, I'll just have to play some others whilst I wait.

Positives: rather than still being in school/uni etc when it comes out, limiting our play, we get it in the summer holidays so we can nail it all summer. I know the Americans can as well, but it would be somewhat annoying knowing that Brawl is in my Wii and I'm stuck in uni dying to get home and play it for a few hours before I go back to uni the next day. This way, we can play 24/7 from the start.

Back