Brawl Delayed Until Q3 in Europe

Yeah, Sucks. You get used to it when you've had this for 17 years of your 17 year life
More time for me to play Mario Kart though so Im happy xD

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah, Sucks. You get used to it when you've had this for 17 years of your 17 year life

...Hello new best friend.

Wii_Smurf said:
That's if Mario Kart actually makes it out when expected! But if it is, then that's exactly my point! We'll just play other games, but yeah, namely Mario Kart from what I can think of.

im gona buy but like 2 copies, keep 1 and sell on to europe ppl and make alot more than i payed

if I'm not mistaken, wii games are region locked, only USA wiis can play USA games,Europe can only play the games from europe ect. Or so i,ve been told.

Wow. That sucks. Considering I was born in Germany (Frankfurt). That could be me with all those delays. I really do feel pity for you guys. But at least your countries aren't run by a terrorist who masquerades as a republican.

If I were in your shoes i would look into getting a modded wii and just get burned copies of games. That way you can just get them off the net instead of having to wait month and months to get yours and pay more than you need to for a game that the rest of the world had 6 months ago.

what sucks more is that modded wiis are know to crash or fail.So they might not work after some time, this coming from an old thread i read.If memeory serves.

Is it all game companies in general that do this to the Australians and Europeans or just Ninty? (I would think all of them..)

They really need to address the situation. think all European gamers and Australian gamers should start a petition to get this delay BS fixed. It's unfair treatment. I mean lawsuits are being filed for crazier BS than this.

There needs to be some justice done here.

Back