Brawl Demo Already Out!?

WAM

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
this is from brawl central forums

"I just went to my GameStop and they had a Super Smash Bros Brawl demo. I came home to tell yall so call your GameStop. I went home to also pick up a camera to record some fights for yall. See them soon."

so please everyone call and ask if they have it!:yesnod:

for the hell of it i decided to call the 3 gamestops that i know are with in a half-mile of eachother. 2 said they dont know anything and 1 said its a rumor so ill be waiting for those videos. haha

I went to gamestop today to reserve my SSBB copy and the only Wii demo they had was Super Mario Galaxy.

Vigilante said:
I went to gamestop today to reserve my SSBB copy and the only Wii demo they had was Super Mario Galaxy.

OMG! They Had Big Brawl Display Boxes Next To The Kiosk And Thought, "OMG THEY HAVE A BRAWL DEMO!" I Walked In And Galxy Was There... I Was Sad... :(

WAM said:
this is from brawl central forums

"I just went to my GameStop and they had a Super Smash Bros Brawl demo. I came home to tell yall so call your GameStop. I went home to also pick up a camera to record some fights for yall. See them soon."

so please everyone call and ask if they have it!:yesnod:
Brawl Demo? Gamestop?

*Grabs coat and shoes. Runs to car.*

I really have to go check this out, but my dad won't drive me there unless I have a reason (like buying a game). So I might play it when I go to get NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.

Back