Brawl for Europe?

Aedus

Pit-a-holic
Feb 14, 2008
London, England
Wii Online Code
3047-6290-8152-6237
Sorry if this has already been posted.

I assumed that the Euro launch of Brawl was March the 07 or 09 with the US release, I checked Game.co.uk today and it says it's being released in May?
Is that correct? Or did someone mess up?

Second question being, is it possible to play US games on a UK version of the Wii, if so I may have to import a version :mad5:

No you can't play a US Wii game on a UK Wii, unless it's altered but that would cost you more than you'd hope for it sucks, Nintendo makes money some way from it.

The rumored date for the UK for Brawl is June 6th I believe.
No confirmations have been made on that.

As for US game on UK Wii, its not possible as its region locked.

Oh my. If I knew it was gonna be that far off I wouldn't have bothered getting a Wii until my birthday. God sake.

Not impressed at all. I bet Mario Kart Wii won't be released till July aswell then.

What aload of crap.

EDIT: Never mind about the Kart statement, just read it's April the 11th, that makes up for it slightly =o]

Last edited:
Mario Kart is coming out in UK in April i think 6th

AFL for the loss? watch a real game of rugby... our aussie luck will leave us with it coming out mid 2009 and no online >.<

the date you heard in march is for the north american release. which i would have to say would be fairly evenly spaced in between the japan release and yours. which puts your release sometime in late april early june. sorry man lol but hey if your in for the money import an american wii with the game in march...

i thought australia was at the same time as europe. but i dont know for sure... i could be completely wrong

Back