Brawl Friend Codes 2013

[STRIKE]META NIGHT ONLY FINAL DESTINATION NO ITAMS[/STRIKE]

If you enjoy playin' Brawl properly with neutrals only 'n all that jazz, you should definitely look into Project: M. It's what all us competitive Smashers wanted Brawl t' be; but even better. Get P:M up 'n running and I'd be happy to show ya the ropes.

Hi my code is 2237-8444-1274 My friend's list is not full at all so please add me xD I'm okay with anything.

Add me, I have normal brawl and Project M (Hackless Version) if that makes any difference. Im new to Smash Bros my best bud introduced me to it and I bought a wii just for it. Brawl ID # 021922499527

Sent Invites to Section 80, Crixus and Jap btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members can't delete their own posts, sadly.

@ PyrexHD & PlazmaLink: Two things, amigos. Posting multiple times in a row (multi-posting) is against the rules, so please refrain from doin' that. Rather than posting again, you can use the "Edit Post" button found at the bottom of all your posts t' add whatever information ya need.

Secondly, please do stay on topic. If your post in the thread isn't about adding someone else or posting ya own Friend Code, it doesn't belong in this thread. The two pages of chatter y'all had should be kept to either visitor messages or private messages. Otherwise, as PlazmaLink himself said, the thread becomes a cluttered mess and previous posters' FCs get drowned out.

Add me, I have normal brawl and Project M (Hackless Version) if that makes any difference. Im new to Smash Bros my best bud introduced me to it and I bought a wii just for it. Brawl ID # 021922499527

... Nag-tastic mod business aside, I'm a Project: M player myself. But I'm a seasoned semi-competitive vBrawl player (since the game released in '08) and have played P:M for a good few months now, so unless you're fine with gettin' beat down really badly, you probably wouldn't want t' add me. I know what it's like to get 4-stocked from back when I was a newbie... ain't too fun. :lol:

If for whatever incomprehensible-to-me reason ya do want to Smash with me (P:M only mind you), you're free to VM me and I'll throw my FC your way.

Eh? A Project M player that already knew about it and we didn't have to ask for? MADNESS.

I'll add you after you add me. If you return to the site and see my post, my FC is 2322-9937-7809.

Back