Brawl Friend Codes 2013

I would not shoot him down just yet. Playing with people from different locations at the same time might cause the lag that would normally not exist..... I think

Y'all knew?! y u no tell me bout new p:m playr

... Well, one can hope that lag won't happen for a 1v1. 'Cause yeah, the more separate locations data has t' go to, the further lag is amplified. For example, a two-player connection between East coast and West coast functions better than a connection between central Canada, central US and one'a the coasts. Even if the furthest distance between players is less than the coast-to-coast connection, it'l still perform noticeably worse.

Last edited:
Ah, you play Project: M? I'm a fan of P:M myself, we definitely need t' Smash some time soon. Fair warning though, I'm a relatively seasoned Smasher.

3007-7819-5661

That goes for anyone else with Project: M, y'all feel free t' add me.

Oh I already added you. You can add me if you want to.

FC: 4385-1808-4780 Yoshi icon Profile: Roy

I would not shoot him down just yet. Playing with people from different locations at the same time might cause the lag that would normally not exist..... I think
Did you try with only him yet? You already saw the horror that was our FFA.

Are you using Internet that is not yours or something?

I using satellite and wireless(old) in the country. The satellite is ok but my wireless is not strong to handle online games. All I need is a new one so I can be able to play online.

Battery - 3526 3442 4206

I play often and I'm looking for anyone who would like to play consistently at a high level :)
I'm Mountain time zone

Also message me if you added me or to play!

Considerin' Project: M's metagame is still evolvin' at a (rapid) constant, I'm inclined t' agree. Unlike with Melee and 'specially Brawl, stagnancy will never be a problem for P:M.

Back