Brawl Friend Codes 2013

PMBR said:
Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay designed to add rich, technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. Project M employs new codes which seamlessly add in new, universal features to the entire cast to add technical variety to all characters.

Project M is playable on ANY NTSC Wii, without any hardware modification, and even without any long term software modification.
All that is needed to get started is an SD card and a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
So basically it's a mod for Brawl that makes it more like Melee. New character movesets, textures, stages, and menu look.

They even have their own official site @ http://www.projectmgame.com. The site's down currently, but you would normally download it here.

More importantly, it's a mod that doesn't require hackin' of any sort. A 2GB SD card is all ya need. No homebrew, no risk. I personally play P:M on my (obviously new) Wii U, and if doin' anythin' would void my warranty, I sure as **** wouldn't.

Do you have a 2 GB SD card? Are you going to use the Hackless version?

I don't have the Hackless on me right now, but 'Karpmod should. If you have the Homebrew Channel I can give you one that loads with that.

Hmm I know I have a 2 GB SD card somewhere and I'm still trying to find it lol
Yeah I wanna use the Hackless version, I'll download Homebrew Channel

If you don't have the Homebrew Channel on your Wii, you have to use the Hackless version.

Splash_King, mind throwing your P:M files up? I don't have the Hackless version.

Back