Brawl Glitches and How 2 Do Them

bulbacos

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2009
Glitch of the Living Dead

Effect: Bowser and Wario die and come back to life in stamina mode.
Items: Smash Ball
Mode: Stamina
Characters: Wario: 1 HP, Bowser 1 HP, Anyone 1 HP
Stage: Any (Final Destination Recommended)

When a smash ball appears, get it with wario or bowser and use your final smash. For wario, jump up past the stage boundary to die. when wario man wears off you will come back to life. with bowser u can just simply hit him with an attack while he is giga bowser. after the glitch, wario cant win the match but bowser still has a chance.

Giga Jigglypuff (Everyone knows this one)

Effect: Jigglypuff stays puffed
Mode: Any
Characters: Jigglypuff, Anyone
Stage: Bridge of Eldin

With jigglypuff get the smash ball and when the twilight vortex comes to heal the bridge jump in the black area and use your final smash. when the bridge heals it will stop your final smash and you will stay puffed.

Yoshis Big Baby

Effect: Yoshi hatches an even bigger giga jigglypuff
Characters: Jigglypuff, Yoshi

Do the giga jigglypuff glitch listed above and have yoshi eat jigglypuff. he'll lay a huge egg and jigglypuff will be even bigger.

Yoshi Pops Jigglypuff

Effect: Jigglypuff dies the moment yoshis tongue touches her.
Characters: Jigglypuff, Yoshi

Do the glitch listed above this one and then eat jigglypuff again and he'll die the moment yoshis tongue touches him.

King Dededes infinite explosion

Effect: A explosion will appear when King dedede sucks and will stay until he stops sucking.
Items: None
Characters: Snake, King dedede
Stage: Final Destination (recommended)

Have snake use his down smash attack anywhere and have king dedede walk by the bomb and suck. the explosion diappears when king dedede stops sucking or when someone gets hit by it.

Invisible Holes in Hyrule

Effect: Thunder sinks through certain parts of hyrule.
Items: none
Characters: pikachu, anyone
Stage: hyrule temple

use ur thunder down in the Fight Club section of hyrule. there is one part near the lowest part of the ceiling that allows the thunder to go through it and catch opponents off guard

Pikachu Learns to Fly

Effect: Pikachu flies high off-screen without getting koed
Items: Poison Mushroom
Characters: Pikachu, anyone
Stage: Any but hyrule temple is highly recommended

When a poison mushroom is going to fall on pikachu use ur up b on it and pikachu will fly high into the air. u will take about 15 damage before coming back down.

Sideways Final Smash

Effect: Ike's Final Smash goes sideways
Characters: Ike, Anyone
Stage: Frigate Orpheaon

When the stage is about to tilt use ikes final smash and when it ends he will go sideways.

We already have a thread for this, ya know. Well done compiling this list of glithces and such, though; even though I know about all of them already. The other thread was crap anyways, so I guess this is fine.

2 more!
ok all the rest of the glitches so far u can save videos of like i did but if u want 2 for these you have to use a real recorder

Disappearing Mario

Effect: Mario disappears then appears again like he just got koed
Items: none
Mode: Stage Builder
Characters: You have no choice (mario)
Stage: Custom

Die in stage buidler and press + just as you die. Test the stage again and you will disappear then appear like youve been koed.

Invisible Items

Effect: Items become invisible
Items: any (i use rolling crates), smash ball
Mode: Training
Characters: Cpt. Falcon, Any
Stage: Any

In training mode, use cpt falcons final smash and while hes driving pause and put some items on the course. they will be invisible. I use rolling crates because its fun standing on nothing and having someone attack under you and cause you to fall

sonic flying spindash

her is another glitch me and my brother found,

items:none
character: sonic
mode: brawl/ train/ special brawl
effect: sonic defies laws of gravity with spindash

get sonic at the bottom of the stairs at hyrule, use his down and b move ( spindash ) charge it up all the way, if you do it right and don't jump at all during it, sonic will roll straight off the flat edge and keep going as if on solid ground! straight through the air and all the way across the stage.

Back