Brawl Goes Gold in Japan

a needed post. good job. this definitely puts me at ease about the delay. and if it just went gold in japan, then it will out here soon since our realese dates really arent that far apart. thx for the info nic. so brawl is done now and being copied..................this is a grand moment indeed

laderer5 said:
I prefer the balanced amount of characters because once you go online all people will use is the one character and never anyone else. Each characters need unique abilities.
Plus I have forgotten about Brawl and seems like it has lost it's hype....
where have you been. Final Smash's seem to be very unique. but then again thats only my view i guess,

^Yea, where have you been? What do you mean each character needs unique abilities? They all do. Metaknight has area attacks, pit a little weaker but harder to kill since he glides and his up-B gives him quite a distance, Sonic has homing moves. and then the Final Smashes have affects after use like Samus's turns her into Zero-Suit, Mario's leaves some flames on the ground, Diddy's leaves peanuts, Peach's puts everyone to sleep and drops peaches..etc. i just dont get why you even said that

Its either they want to surprise us with more characters or they just have the ones they posted on the site, then it would suk. But if they had more characters and if they had downloadable characters and downloadable skins this would be 2008 game of the year hands down!

i hope stores have a midnight release. when i preordered it in september i think the guy said that they should have one.. i cant wait to get this game. its going to be the best... after work, i come home, change, maybe take a few friends, go get the game, come home, play it alllll night.... CANT WAIT!!!!!

So this meens that the release wont be pushed back again!!!
I've been waiting forever to get Brawl.
And my friends really has been waiting forever, he preorederd last july.

I wonder what they added to those games for just those few months. The main thing that comes to mind is glitch check, you know the game testing people.

Hey guys i agree im so sick and tired of my freinds who beat me with falco and only usin diflecter sheilds and a couple punches here and their have worked my fingers to the bone mastering link and getting beat by my non-gamer freinds because they f#$#in button mashed.

tampa2012 said:
Hey guys i agree im so sick and tired of my freinds who beat me with falco and only usin diflecter sheilds and a couple punches here and their have worked my fingers to the bone mastering link and getting beat by my non-gamer freinds because they f#$#in button mashed.

Link is slow...
Good, but slow...
I use Fox.
Some characters are just better than others.

I dont knwo why but ill kik anyones ass with Link or Roy i mastered him. None of my frends beat me yet. They also held a tournament at our community center here in Toronto about 2 years ago i didnt get to enter the guy that came first was my frend Anjelo and i beat him every single time we playyed. Can;t wait to face yall in brawl. My moneys on link.

Lol im amazing at Zelda. Trust me when i say you cant beat me:lol
No offence but ive played over 10,000 matches with my 4 brothers.

Back