Brawl Hands On!!!

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
I'm not sure how many of you get have a subscription to the Nintendo Power magazine, but if you do you have to check this out. Check out the latest issue in the mail (Issue 221) and go to the very back of the magazine and look in the Mext Month section that tells what to come in the next magazine. Here is teh exact words from the magazine...
Smashing Peaches: Nintendo Power brings you the first hands-on-preview of the Wii game every Nintendo fan has been aching to play-Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Let the havoc begin!
I'm sure we all know what this means...WHOOOOO, if you don't know then that means will be getting some game footage for sure soon or maybe even a...dare I say it...a DEMO!

Edit: I have no evidence of this, but I saw it today in the magazine so you will have to take my word for it.

I saw it too already 2 days ago, I back you up if no one believes you, marioman.

nothing so glorious would ever happen, or could it? omg i really hope it's not a removable strategy guide :(

got to get that issue hopefully it will have some good info and a lot of picures

Me like pretty pictures:lol:

Yeah heard about that, forgot to make a thread about it. Here's a scan.

npbrawl.jpg

I just hope it is a demo. If it is it would be amazing.

Back