Brawl In Europe May Not Be Delayed?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Yesterday's Nintendo 2008 release schedule had us both jumping for joy (Mario Kart on track) and down in the dumps (no sign of Smash Bros), but despite confirming otherwise to CVG yesterday, is seems Smash Bros may still make a pre-summer release.

Nintendo told us that the omission of Smash Bros in the schedule does not confirm the game's delay, and yesterdays confirmation otherwise was simply a mistake.

"The Nintendo 1st & 3rd party Software lineup release schedule which was distributed by Nintendo on Thursday 6th December confirmed launch dates for Nintendo titles launching in Q1 2008," Nintendo told us.

"Nintendo also included some titles which were fixed for release beyond Q1 2008 such as Mario Kart Wii. All Nintendo software titles launching in Q2 2008 have not been finalised or confirmed to date."

Source:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=177125

Hmm... Sounds interesting, I hope that it's not delayed because a lot of the "older" gamers are in Europe... Even though I'm only 15 I am not like 8 or something... I get mad playing people who use stupid tactics.:mad5:

Woo my Birthday wish came true yay. But i already knew it wasn't gonna be delayed the always say it will be but sometimes it never does i'm so happy i could kiss you

I'm pretty sure they are just trying to gain themselves some time and give Europeans some hope. So, when it gets to be March and the U.S. and Japan are happily enjoying their copies of Brawl, some Europeans still hope they'll get it by April, just to get it in early July.

Luigi man said:
COOL but do the auzzies get it at the same time as the euro's?plz answer

We might have to wait a week or so longer.

This is better news, hopefully we won't have to wait long after the US.

Eagles said:
We might have to wait a week or so longer.

This is better news, hopefully we won't have to wait long after the US.
this is way better news boo yah ka sha but is there a set release date yet?

Back