Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea seriously. If there was a way to just delete a character I betcha everyone that has the game would get rid of him. Man he sucks.

pit18 said:
You have no proof that their out. They say that not all the clones are needed. Their going to end up keeping most of them and switching their move sets. They will probably only get rid off pichu, because he sucks, and roy, because he doesn't fit anywhere. Roy was only in the gamecube one because he had a game coming out. Falco is to cool to move out, and same with gannondorf. He's like one of the only villians, and they say thast they want to counteract the heros with villians. Gannondorf stays. Period.

I know some characters aren't returning but where did the information about all these character going come from

I don't know but I have heard that Pichu is leaving as is DR. Mario and Roy but the others I haven't heard before but I knew more were leaving so it may be them

PICHU SUCKS! Sry, had to get that out of my system. I've heard a bunch of information about characters from melee getting the boot, but this info wasn't confirmed by nintendo. I'm sure some of the characters will leave, but cool characters such as ganon will just have a new array of moves, like Pit said.

Pichu does suck it is good to get rid of him. I mean come on no once like him. Maybe in the game brawl they should have a level where you can beat up pichu I would love that level

Or maybe in homerun contest, they'll use pichu instead of a sandbag:lol:

Okay, first thing: Ice Climbers and Mr. Game and Watch are getting sacked! That's official news if you wish to look it up. Second: not all clones are going. They are being reworked though so that they won't be clones anymore. Third: some recent news (though it isn't official, so it has to be labled a rumor) states that in a radio show in Japan, Sakurai revealed three new characters; Ridley (which would be great and wouldn't make Pit the only one with wings), Wind Waker Link (to replace Young Link), and Bowser Jr.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=2958

And after all that is said, I hope Mewtwo stays! He is one of my best guys!

Radio show in japan is false. Some kid on forumn told it. That is so old news. There is no proof of ice climbers leaving. Theres no reason. They were the most intuitive idea on that game. All they have to do is rework them.

well ya saying pichu suck wat abot that fat stupid ignurent jiggly puff man did u know that fat no for good noting pink jiggly thing well she can sefdestructed even know u would need here for the last event

All three of those characters would be awsome, plus I wouldn't mind if those characters left, so I hope the article's true (especially about the 40 characters thing ;))

how many good attacks does jiggily puff even have?! i seem to remember playing as him/her/it and feeing almost paralized with the few things i could do!

Sleep, Rest, Roll out, and the throwing move where Jiggypuff rolls on you are it's best moves.

her sing sucks worse than the original ssb. by the time she finishes singing they already have woken up. but my friend has mastered the rest move. i always have to be careful when im close to him:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back